FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Gen 6

<<

jenniferhershner

Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:35 pm

Gen 6

What is the problem? It's huge! It's not Tony. It's not Steve Addington. Between Tony and Steve they have 69 Nascar Cup Race Wins. Tony said, he put a team together just for the Gen 6. Replace all of them.
<<

HTower

Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Re: Gen 6

Before we go all chicken little, lets just take a deep breath and not throw out everything. There are a lot of off track distractions this year. Adding a third team, different crew chiefs than last year for everyone, and a hustle to find sponsorships for all of the cars. It isn't time to panic just yet.
<<

housesandhogans

Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:05 pm

HTower wrote:Before we go all chicken little, lets just take a deep breath and not throw out everything. There are a lot of off track distractions this year. Adding a third team, different crew chiefs than last year for everyone, and a hustle to find sponsorships for all of the cars. It isn't time to panic just yet.

I agree. Watched a little bit of practice and during first practice I was dismayed to see him #22 again. My goodness! I was almost thinking I'd rather see him in 30th just for a change of pace from 21st or 22nd. Then 2nd practice came......and wow! At first he was 2nd and then after others came out he stayed around 6th. So, no panicking allowed just yet. Danica and Ryan weren't doing too bad either. Too bad the 3 of them have to qualify at the beginning. But, maybe that will be ok. Here's hoping.
<<

Jellikit

Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:22 pm

The problem is, you don't know if he was in race trim or qualifying trim for each session or when in a session he was in each trim.
And then, you don't know what other drivers were doing. Martin and the others were quickest when they first went out and it was cool. Martin was in qualifying trim in first session. Others in the 2nd. :?

Overall, these practice sessions didn't provide a lot of insight. Maybe a little. ;)
<<

Shander

Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:25 pm

HTower wrote:Before we go all chicken little, lets just take a deep breath and not throw out everything. There are a lot of off track distractions this year. Adding a third team, different crew chiefs than last year for everyone, and a hustle to find sponsorships for all of the cars. It isn't time to panic just yet.

Sorry I disagree. Other teams have had no problem figuring out this Gen 6 car, so why the Stewart Haas teams. I am just having a hard time understanding that. JMO
"No Woman will ever be truly satisfied... because no man will ever have a chocolate penis that ejaculates money."
Be who you are and say what you feel... Because those that matter.. don't mind and those that mind... don't matter!!
<<

housesandhogans

Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Shander wrote:

Sorry I disagree. Other teams have had no problem figuring out this Gen 6 car, so why the Stewart Haas teams. I am just having a hard time understanding that. JMO

I think we're all having a hard time understanding it. And are frustrated and even a little dismayed by it. Just not panicked yet.
<<

HTower

Post Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Shander wrote:

Who will you replace the Crew Chiefs with then?

Return to Tony