FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

NOT EVEN Stewart can do it all by himself ..........

<<

shug2481

Post Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:00 pm

Re: NOT EVEN Stewart can do it all by himself ..........

Stewart-Haas needed a good finish tonight!!! I hope Tony can hang on to the 5th or higher :)
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:36 am

shug2481 wrote:Stewart-Haas needed a good finish tonight!!! I hope Tony can hang on to the 5th or higher :)

Sorry you didn't get your wish... none of us did. :( :(
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

muskrat

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:55 pm

I can't believe that I am changing direction here, BUT I will admitt when I am wrong, I was yelling for everyone to give Danica a chance, It seemed alot of people where hating on her because she uses her looks, I thought it was a good bussines move because it would bring sponsors and a higher profile. I was honestly pulling for to do good, to shut up all them haters, Now as I sit here chomping on crow, it was a lousy Idea yes most drivers struggle a bit coming into cup, but now she is just an embarassment. And that must be weighing on SHR, Trying to focus info, car enginers and other resources to her must take away from the other 2 teams.
I think that SHR has the ability to run 3 top teams if they have 3 good drivers. The combo of Stewart, Newman and Harvick, reads like a fanatsy team.
Tony can we cut some more "dead weight" this year.
I would rather be hated for who I am than Loved for what I ain't
<<

HTower

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:39 pm

muskrat wrote:I can't believe that I am changing direction here, BUT I will admitt when I am wrong, I was yelling for everyone to give Danica a chance, It seemed alot of people where hating on her because she uses her looks, I thought it was a good bussines move because it would bring sponsors and a higher profile. I was honestly pulling for to do good, to shut up all them haters, Now as I sit here chomping on crow, it was a lousy Idea yes most drivers struggle a bit coming into cup, but now she is just an embarassment. And that must be weighing on SHR, Trying to focus info, car enginers and other resources to her must take away from the other 2 teams.
I think that SHR has the ability to run 3 top teams if they have 3 good drivers. The combo of Stewart, Newman and Harvick, reads like a fanatsy team.

As much as I rag on Patrick, I think you're wrong. True, she isn't competing, but she is making it through races, and doesn't seem to be having as many dustups with other drivers this year. Everyone else at SHR is having a bad year to date, so we can't really judge her performance as being bad until at least someone else on the team turns it around. It could just be the car at this point. :(
<<

#14smokefan

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:53 am

HTower wrote:
muskrat wrote:I can't believe that I am changing direction here, BUT I will admitt when I am wrong, I was yelling for everyone to give Danica a chance, It seemed alot of people where hating on her because she uses her looks, I thought it was a good bussines move because it would bring sponsors and a higher profile. I was honestly pulling for to do good, to shut up all them haters, Now as I sit here chomping on crow, it was a lousy Idea yes most drivers struggle a bit coming into cup, but now she is just an embarassment. And that must be weighing on SHR, Trying to focus info, car enginers and other resources to her must take away from the other 2 teams.

As much as I rag on Patrick, I think you're wrong. True, she isn't competing, but she is making it through races, and doesn't seem to be having as many dustups with other drivers this year. Everyone else at SHR is having a bad year to date, so we can't really judge her performance as being bad until at least someone else on the team turns it around. It could just be the car at this point. :(

I like Danica, don't get me wrong, but are they having to (and I hate to use this word but can't figure out a better one) babysit her too much? I think that may be what muskrat was eluding to. Is there too much valuable time being used there versus getting this gen-6 car figured out?
Previous

Return to Tony