All things Tony
Post a reply

Another suck finish!

Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:29 pm

21st a lap down! Will the real Tony Stewart please stand up? Soon?

Re: Another suck finish!

Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Isn't that the truth! Where could he have gone?

Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:20 pm

lmalley wrote:21st a lap down! Will the real Tony Stewart please stand up? Soon?

...it's not the standing as much as the sitting...as in the drivers seat of the "shatmobile". :lol: If he had a car like the 20, he'd have a finish like Kenseth did. ;)

Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:29 pm

He didn't just have a car like the 20, he had the 20 and didn't want to drive a Toyota...

Sorry, couldn't resist... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:54 pm

Then remember this moment! Hope it makes everyone feel a little better! It will happen again..... Keep the faith!

Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:06 pm

Rochelle wrote:He didn't just have a car like the 20, he had the 20 and didn't want to drive a Toyota...

Sorry, couldn't resist... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was speaking relative to performance. :| I coulda' said the 5 or 48 or anyone else who was competitive, I decided to go with the winner...but, I do appreciate the irony... ;)

Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:55 am

The 14's performance is getting worrisome. :(

Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:13 pm

I cannot imagine the stress Tony is dealing with right now. He always seems to heat up in May so I am really hoping to see him get back to his usual self. I hope that he finds some peace and happiness in his dirt racing that will carry him back to the Winners Circle. I am going to Richmond and really looking forward to seeing Smoke kick some butt!! :mrgreen:

Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Time to give Addington his walking papers.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:25 pm

SmokeFan14 wrote:Time to give Addington his walking papers.

I never understood why he wanted Addington so bad in the first place.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Fear the Redhead wrote:I cannot imagine the stress Tony is dealing with right now. He always seems to heat up in May so I am really hoping to see him get back to his usual self. I hope that he finds some peace and happiness in his dirt racing that will carry him back to the Winners Circle. I am going to Richmond and really looking forward to seeing Smoke kick some butt!! :mrgreen:

I wouldn't get my hopes up too much for Richmond. He has been pretty bad there recently.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:55 pm

My fault. Richmond hopefully will result in a turnaround as he has run well there recently. I was thinking of Darlington. Sorry.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:04 pm

I'm not sure any past statistics mean much at this point. To me, if he doesn't have the car, you can't expect miracles from the driver. This is a driver we already know is great at what he does. So where's the car? It must be extremely frustrating for all of them. And then you add we fans onto that who are also frustrated. Phew! :?

Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:31 pm

Tony brings alot of this chit on himself,not all,but alot of it.
Maybe Addington and Busch were a better match back in the earlier days and Tony thought it was all Addington? :mrgreen:
Harvick has been with a top ten team since he has been in Cup,wonder how he'd do with a top five team with the right c/c, wonder about that with alot of drivers for that matter?
Tony has top end equiptment and the crew "he" chose with big dollar sponsors,i find it hard to feel bad for Tony.The other hand,this all makes Ryan look the best of the three so far this season. :lol:

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:02 pm

wolfgang wrote:Tony brings alot of this chit on himself,not all,but alot of it.
Maybe Addington and Busch were a better match back in the earlier days and Tony thought it was all Addington? :mrgreen:
Harvick has been with a top ten team since he has been in Cup,wonder how he'd do with a top five team with the right c/c, wonder about that with alot of drivers for that matter?
Tony has top end equiptment and the crew "he" chose with big dollar sponsors,i find it hard to feel bad for Tony.The other hand,this all makes Ryan look the best of the three so far this season. :lol:

oh don't be surprised if they start picking apart ryans team soon to help Tony's Team err... I mean SHR.
Post a reply