All things Tony
Post a reply

Re: Is SHR getting Hendrick "B" stock gear?

Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:36 pm

michaeljohn wrote:the only reason i remember it and posted it, was cuz of the tuna not showing up, now i dont know if he was excluded or tony and steve would just pass on what they heard, but it was a growl moment.

I knew I read something about SHR no longer attending meeting at HMS since Grubb left. Took me a minute but I did find the article.

" Since the departure of crew chief Darian Grubb, Stewart-Haas Racing has stopped sending a crew chief to Hendrick Motorsports’ weekly competition meetings, but team co-owner Tony Stewart doesn’t believe it has had a negative impact on the organization."

With this new car they may want to re-thing that negative impact.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nascar/stor ... rian-grubb

Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:53 pm

Just face it,the #48 team is the best as it's hard to argue with five championships and countless wins. :mrgreen: Don't like it,but i've come to realize it's better to accept things as they are than to pretend they aren't as they appear. :lol: BTW,Kyle Busch and the Gibbs team were cheating both NW and Cup this weekend! :lol:

Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Why do you say that Kyle was cheating this weekend. Joe Gibbs wouldn't tolerate that. What is your proof? Kyle can be a pain at times, but he always passes inspection.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:23 pm

eve wrote:Why do you say that Kyle was cheating this weekend. Joe Gibbs wouldn't tolerate that. What is your proof? Kyle can be a pain at times, but he always passes inspection.

It's a joke! Course they always say if you aren't cheating,you aren't winning! ;)

Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:24 pm

If you think SHR is getting "B" stock gear, imagine what Jeff Gordon must be thinking.

I don't think SHR's current problems have anything to do with the equipment coming from Hendrick.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Amen to that HH,Jeff has four championships and what has he really done lately,especially compared to the driver he hired with the #48 team.Jeff and Everham were like JJ and Chad,who knows where it all goes south,but sure does look like c/c are the biggest puzzle when everything else is there. ;) BTW,i do realize Jeff didn't win em all with Ray. ;) :lol:

Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:45 pm

eve wrote:Why do you say that Kyle was cheating this weekend. Joe Gibbs wouldn't tolerate that. What is your proof? Kyle can be a pain at times, but he always passes inspection.

Hmmm.... you don't seem to remember a couple oil pans confiscated by nascar then. No way that was an accident :mrgreen:

All teams at one point or time will attempt to be shall we say......... "innovated"

Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:35 am

Bel14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:the only reason i remember it and posted it, was cuz of the tuna not showing up, now i dont know if he was excluded or tony and steve would just pass on what they heard, but it was a growl moment.

I knew I read something about SHR no longer attending meeting at HMS since Grubb left. Took me a minute but I did find the article.

" Since the departure of crew chief Darian Grubb, Stewart-Haas Racing has stopped sending a crew chief to Hendrick Motorsports’ weekly competition meetings, but team co-owner Tony Stewart doesn’t believe it has had a negative impact on the organization."

With this new car they may want to re-thing that negative impact.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nascar/stor ... rian-grubb

i appreciate the article, thanks! i will have to dig up the article i read last summer, maybe they need to find new engineers,

Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:38 am

plus wolf is just having fun, that is why he includes the smile face, some of us like to kid around and call driver cheaters, thats our way of giving them credit for winning...

Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:

Hmmm.... you don't seem to remember a couple oil pans confiscated by nascar then. No way that was an accident :mrgreen:

All teams at one point or time will attempt to be shall we say......... "innovated"

I never cheated! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:10 pm

wolfgang wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:

I never cheated! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

are you claiming you're not an innovator? or you never win? :P :mrgreen: :P or both?

Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:52 pm

We won a few times in later part of the season with our low buck team.Guess we just hit the right set up for the track conditions and the high buck teams missed it. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's all i'll admit to! :mrgreen:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:33 am

wolfgang wrote:We won a few times in later part of the season with our low buck team.Guess we just hit the right set up for the track conditions and the high buck teams missed it. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's all i'll admit to! :mrgreen:

Love rooting for the lil guys.

Judge Schmoopy deems you innocent!!! :mrgreen:
Post a reply