All things Tony
Post a reply

Tony Wants To Talk To YOU !

Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:57 pm

http://www.celebcalls.com/?celeb=tony-stewart

Re: Tony Wants To Talk To YOU !

Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:14 pm

You can listen to a sample and read the script that you intend to send. It is wildly hilarious but sadly not free. $3.99 per call

Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:21 pm

I received one for Christmas, from one of my racing buddies.......Don't know if this was the same company, but it was funny and definitely him....I'd know that voice anywhere.... :D

Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:32 pm

better not call me, or he will get a ear full, plus i will get him for harassing me....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Hey MJ I wonder if they have a phone call from......Chad. You could get me one and I'd get you one.

Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:47 pm

ha, i just checked, no go, besides i think chad is wound to tight to do something like that.....

Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:59 pm

That's funny cuz I checked too!!

Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:16 pm

that's pretty cool... thanks for posting that!! i actually had "Coach Cal" call my friend in Nashville, I thought she would enjoy that!! $4 is worth it for the pricelessness of her reaction!! :)

Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:24 pm

I wonder if they would let you submit your own script for more $$ ? ? ? :D :D :D

Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Thought about doing this for my girlfriend after I buy the tickets to the Atlanta race. She's going anyway even though she doesn't like racing, but still.
Post a reply