All things Tony
Post a reply

ON TO TEXAS............

Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Tony will be just fine........he just need's a little of this!! Tony is not a three time Champion, because he doesn't know what he's doing......he's there because he's smart, talented and determined!!
Anyone going to the race? Doc?

Re: ON TO TEXAS............

Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:17 pm

Yes...I'll be there for sure! I'll be in the garage all weekend and on pit road watching the 14 team getting it done Saturday night. Weather is supposed to be perfect!!

Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:02 am

Have fun at the NRA 500 in the great state of Texas!! I didn't know it was a Saturday night race till today. Whew.... I might have missed it ;-)

Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:24 am

now this means i have to interact with people on sunday :mrgreen:

Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:45 pm

MJ: you could talk to your boys JJ and Chad.. they might need some cheering up from not winning the race....lol. Just messing with you MJ... You know I love ya!

Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:00 pm

right back at ya dirt :mrgreen: i have a feeling chad is an abusive CC, i can see him on monday meetings just staring people down and anyone who speaks up gets a beating..... well maybe not, i just have a active imagination....

Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:52 am

Have a great time, Doc :!: :D :D :D

Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:16 am

Looks like perfect weather for racing. On my way to the track right now. I'll try to post some pics later.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:00 pm

Can't wait to see 'em! :D :D

Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:52 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Looks like perfect weather for racing. On my way to the track right now. I'll try to post some pics later.

Have a great time doc, should be a good race and looks like the weather couldn't be better! :mrgreen:

Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:55 am

I'm beat...I'll post some of today's pics tomorrow...promise.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:50 am

onerockindoc wrote:I'm beat...I'll post some of today's pics tomorrow...promise.

OK... we'll be watching for them! ;) :lol:

Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:04 pm

Jo Long post raceImage

Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Samantha's reaction to Kyle's win...she is such a sweetie Image

Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:08 pm

Kyle Busch...please report to Victory Lane. I was standing right by the track exit.
Post a reply