FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Duck Dynasty, Bass Pro Shops and Tony.........

<<

Annalee

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:57 pm

Duck Dynasty, Bass Pro Shops and Tony.........

Found a Tony website.....Bad groove written by Amy Kay......needless to say she is such a Tony fan,but I really love her recent article and think it would be a GREAT IDEA!!!..... 8-) I think this just might turn his season around......... :D

I Envision A Smokin’ Duck Dynasty Car…
Posted by Amy in General | NASCAR
I get emails from Bass Pro Shops every so often- usually when they are having a sale. It’s because I shop there- I really do and have since way before they became a primary co-sponsor on Tony’s car. I have a father and a brother (and now three nephews) who are all outdoorsy and like to hunt and fish and camp so BPS is a great place for birthday presents and Christmas presents.

Anyway- I got this email here:

Duck Dynasty Email from Bass Pro Shops (Screen shot by me)

It’s advertising that they would have Duck Dynasty Season 2 on sale at BPS.com. Of course being the astute Tony Stewart fan that I am, I open every BPS email now hoping to see Tony looking at me  and definitely NOT the guys from Duck Dynasty.  I mean I have probably seen about three episodes of the show (and yes one of them was the Clint Bowyer episode- quite by accident). But for some reason the above email got me thinking…(and yes it is always dangerous when I start thinking).

What if one of the BPS sponsored races was a Duck Dynasty car?  That would be kind of cool I think?  I KNOW that judging by the things I see in my Facebook feed that there are a lot of Duck Dynasty fans out there and I know that BPS have done other special paint schemes so why not a Duck Dynasty one? They obviously sell DD stuff- as I have seen the t-shirts at the store in Vegas. So maybe next time I open an email from Bass Pro Shops I will instead see this graphic announcing the special paint scheme that I thought up:

Duck Dynasty and Tony Stewart- come on…it would be a cool paint scheme- admit it! (Photo created by Kevin M. Boots)

Come on admit it- you secretly think it’s a good idea too?

Bass Pro Shops, Bass Pro Shops Racing, Duck Dynasty, Tony Stewart

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Re: Duck Dynasty, Bass Pro Shops and Tony.........

If y'all know anything about me it's that I just love me some Duck Dynasty. There was recently an episode where they unveiled a DD section in Bass Pro. Tony and Willie and Jase....oh my!!

I'm friends with Amy on Facebook and follow her in twitter. If y'all can give her a follow. You won't be disappointed.
I strive to live by the Golden Rule, do you?
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:49 pm

As a matter of fact Annalee you will appreciate this...I met Amy through a mutual friend and she has purchased chase wristbands from me.
<<

kim92164

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:30 pm

I guess I'm gonna have to find time to watch Duck Dynasty to see what it's about. What station is it on so that I can look it up on the internet?
<<

kevinmboots77

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Oh hey it the picture I made for BadGroove.
Might want to bookmark that blog, http://www.badgroove.com, We're working on something good.
"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it."-Voltaire
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so as well." Voltaire
<<

Smoke_14

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:47 pm

My wife and I love watching Duck Dynasty. I have watched their outdoor show Duck Commander on the Outdoor Channel for a few years now. Duck Dynasty comes on A&E and you can always catch reruns if you look at the TV schedule. The Dynasty show is a family comedy and it is very funny. But these boys are serious when it comes to ducks and hunting. They may joke around a lot, but if you know anything about duck hunting, and you have seen their Commander shows, then you know these guys are the real deal. Forget BPS having DD on the 14, I want to see BPS up their sponsorship in general. I can't believe they will not be sponsoring one of the Dover races that Tony runs. Mobil 1 has the fall chase race there. I figured BPS would be on the car in June, but so far that race has no sponsor for the 14. Disappointed, as I was looking forward to seeing BPS on the car when I went.
Leave the Ears On the Dog
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:52 pm

I am so glad you all like this idea.........I have just started watching it! It kinda grows on you KIM....

DOC... I have been on her website a couple of times and love her comments. Glad she bought a wristband......

KEVIN....Really glad to see you post. I really love your photos and captions...have used them often on this website......you post on lolracepics also. You should share your talent with this group.......you have a captive audience and some of us would really appreciate it. :) Most of us are really nice and the others........ :roll:

SMOKE_14.....maybe if Tony could get back some of the Dover magic, he use to have, they would do the DUCK DYNASTY car there for him. Hope so.....it would be perfect!

Pts 461

I #Support Smoke
<<

Jellikit

Post Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:48 pm

KIm, it's on A&E. Wednesday nights at 10pm are the new episodes, but reruns play quite often on the channel.
If DD were on any car, I'd be pretty certain that it would be on Clint Boyer's car.
I've loved this show for quite a while now, and even got most of my extended family hooked on it the past year or more. Hey...it's just good TV, Jack. ;)
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:18 am

Jellikit.......Only thing wrong with your theory, ;) this is Bass Pro Shop, not Five hr energy.

I #Support Smoke
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:36 pm

LOL... I finally saw that episode, way too funny... That and the one where he has to take his daughter dress shopping :mrgreen: Si is certifiably insane :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Smoke_14

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:02 pm

Annalee, Bowyer was on the show in season 2 and Willie and him are good friends.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:52 am

My friend and racing sugar daddy had a meeting with the Duck Dynasty boys this afternoon. Can't say anything more....yet
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:50 pm

Doc,.....Any more news on the Duck car?!?!

I #Support Smoke
<<

onerockindoc

Post Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:11 pm

No...not yet. But I'm ALL over it!!
<<

Smoke_14

Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:58 pm

R u saying there might be a DD scheme for Smoke in the future?
Next

Return to Tony