FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Off to a great start this weekend....

<<

Smoke14TS

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Off to a great start this weekend....

Qualified 26th. :x

Long way to go yet not just in the season but in this weekend alone, but dang it's frustrating right now.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Re: Off to a great start this weekend....

Frustrating is right... I thought they were getting new suspension parts? What's the excuse today? :roll:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

awsum14

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:28 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Frustrating is right... I thought they were getting new suspension parts? What's the excuse today? :roll:

They gave them to Ryan... :shock:
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:34 pm

They gave them to Ryan... Nope Chad snuck in during the middle of the night and took them.....:( JJ's on the pole! Sure hope they can find some magic, my points are suffering :roll: :roll:

435 pts....
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 pm

Martinsville is its own deal so it's kind of hard to judge the performance of the 14 team based on that place, you can't really tie it too much even to Richmond or Loudon and how those places will go in all honesty. I look forward to Texas though. The 14 car ran real well at Fontana and frankly they were going the right direction at the end in Vegas at least compared to how they'd been all weekend. Maybe there, Kansas, Charlotte will play into Tony's hands.

Right now I just wanna see him get a win. He's 37 out of the Chase right now - which is doable, less than a race though there are 11 cars between him and 10th - but just outside the top-20 and if he can get a couple wins, he could get the wild card. Above all I just want to see a win because, well, I like seeing him win and it would put him at 15 consecutive years with a win, one shy of the modern-era record that Rudd and Wallace share.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:05 am

Seems that SHR as a whole(though Ryan seems decent this week) suffers from bad initial set ups. How often do they roll off the hauler to the top 5-10 in pratice? They spend all practice trying to get a handle on the cars, where as the guys who hit the set up have the luxury of spending practice "tweaking" things. They need to start gettin' that aspect together, THEN they'll be onto something.
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?

Return to Tony