All things Tony
Post a reply

I'm done!

Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:36 am

Meh, I've had enough of Tony Stewart's antics. Tired of being associated with his little act. I'm going all-in for Harvick from now on

Re: I'm done!

Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:23 am

for real? my only beef for what happened last week is, tony does the same, ALL drivers do that, everyone blocks, your taught to win, not pull over and let someone else win, so it just isnt a Joe thing, its just he is the logical choice to pick on,

as far as harvick, next year will be interesting...

Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:20 am

ok im not hip to the down low, but as i was driving this morning, i realized this is a april fool's day joke......

Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:17 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good one!!! Smoke14TS MJ fell for it hook line and sinker

Smoke14TS wrote:Meh, I've had enough of Tony Stewart's antics. Tired of being associated with his little act. I'm going all-in for Harvick from now on
Last edited by Annalee on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:32 am

We'll have to watch out for this Gang today. Anything is possible.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:55 am

well if he meant it, id have a ton of respect for him saying something that woudnt be popular and have called his actions antics, which they were whether people want to admit it or not as i said EVERY driver complains, no one is innocent in that area, but its how you approach the situation that counts. some here likes those "antics" but some people get turned off by them, frankly it takes away from what he has accomplished,

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Obviously was an April Fool's joke.
Post a reply