FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Four Shirts at Walmart

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:11 am

Re: Four Shirts at Walmart

tlmerk wrote:I haven't bought anything from the SHR website yet. Has anyone else?

Yup, I did last year when the store first opened and they sent out the 10% off email. Three t-shirts - a Tony, a Ryan & an SHR. After the 2nd laundering, the Tony t-shirt stitching started to come apart where both sleeves are sewn to the body of the shirt. :(
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

LVNV14

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:29 pm

I have yet to see any nascar stuff in our walmarts i keep checking every week or when i go and nothing
<<

shylshela

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:12 am

Does Wal-Mart verify the status of you checking account when using a check to purchase things? I had recently closed out my checking account, but a couple of days ago my checks were stolen. I suspect someone stole them and was going to try to use them at wal-mart.(from what I hear) I was just wondering...when they run the checks through the little machine isnt it checking to see if the account is valid and if funds are available, or is it just checking for bad check history?
Last edited by shylshela on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

peanut1439

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:46 pm

They're checking to make aure it's valid and on the funds too. I believe a hold is put on the amount also.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

teddybear1439

Post Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:46 pm

The pricing sounds good and thank you for the information. I'm loyal to Tony Stewart Store and will stick with them for my SHR or Smoke purchases. Tony's store offers excellent customer service, better selection, and better quality than Walmart. It is fun to hit the clearance selections. This is just my personal choice. :D

TB14
I'm like fine wine, I improve with age!
Previous

Return to Tony