FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Four Shirts at Walmart

<<

Smoke14TS

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Four Shirts at Walmart

Walmart has a lot of great NASCAR stuff this year, thanks to their new exclusive deal, and there are four new Tony Stewart shirts. Three of them are awesome, the other is camo so if you like that, you'll probably like them all. I don't like camo. Haha.

They are:
1. Black with both cars on the front, then a diamond plating 14 on the back
2. White, Mobil 1 car on the front, big 14 on the back
3. Gray with small Mobil 1 Racing logo on the front, big 14 and the words "Anytime, Anywhere" on the back.
4. Black with the 14 and his name in camo.

The top three are awesome, I hope to get them all at some point. THing is, they have great t-shirts for most of the drivers, the big names are available in all four styles (Kyle Busch's #1 and #3 shirt and Jeff Gordon's #2 shirt are particularly awesome, next to Tony's).

So get to your Wally World and grab them.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

tlmerk

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Re: Four Shirts at Walmart

Thanks for the heads up! I've bought a few #20 and #14 shirts from them over the years and some pajama bottoms with #20. I always forget about Wally World for NASCAR but you're right, they sometimes surprise me.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:02 pm

This is definately a year to check them out because they have an exclusive retailer deal with NASCAR, except I'm sure for Juan Pablo Montoya's stuff.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

peanut1439

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check out the local store Monday.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:19 pm

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng ... ery=nascar

This link will take you directly to the walmart website with all the nascar apparel.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

NASCARNan

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:16 pm

We were just in our local Wally World today and I had to make my traditional trip through the sports apparel to see if they had anything. No luck, nothing. :( They used to carry shirts but their inventory has gone down to nothing over the past three years. Thanks for the heads up. Since we have a few stores in the area, I'll be sure to check out some of the other ones just in case.
NASCAR Nan
<<

SmokesGirl1439

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:17 pm

Yeah, they do--I found out by my son-(who just happens to be a Ryan Newman fan)-I went to wally-world, and my son yelled across the aisle, and said Mom look it's Tony- that's all it took, I couldn't decide which 1 to get so, I got 3 out of the 4 and I also got a hat, and 2 pairs of Pajamas!!! What can I say-I can't help myself when it comes to Smoke!!!. Now, my next mission is to convert my husband into a Tony fan!!!.
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Our area doesn't get squat in NASCAR stuff anymore, they act like there's no fans in the area, or enough. But I will have to check it out one day. I won't be holding my breath though.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

14FanGogi

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Thanks!!! Our Wal-mart only had the black one but I'll keep checking.
Looking forward to Championship #3...Go Tony Go!
<<

NASCARNan

Post Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Still NO shirts at our three (3) local Wally Worlds. We don't have ANYWHERE local to buy NASCAR gear. I have to buy it all online (or if I visit Tony's store when I go to Indianapolis on business.
NASCAR Nan
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:22 am

thanks will go tomorrow to check them out
<<

justlisa

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:10 am

I will have to check them out ty
<<

PosieFor14

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:47 pm

I went to our Walmart yesterday. They still had a ton of last year's stuff, with wrong sponsors but at full price; what's up with that? I really had to look for the new shirts; they were all jammed together with other drivers. I couldn't find any of the ones with Mobil 1 on them but I did see the camo one which seemed pretty nice. I found a pair of pajama pants for me that are red with just #14 and Tony's autograph all over them, no sponsors. I didn't realize till I got home, these aren't as nice as the other ones I had in the past since they have no pockets in them. Oh well.... :roll:
When you go, do not follow the well worn path, instead make your own path and leave a trail.
<<

tlmerk

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:32 am

Yep, I've bought shirts from Tony's website and WalMart and liked the ones I bought online better and they were on closeout on his site. The sizes are sometimes limited when you buy directly from Tony's site but you can't beat the selection, quality or the prices if they're on closeout. I haven't bought anything from the SHR website yet. Has anyone else?
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:09 am

I have not this year yet, but did last year. I have heard from some friends that the stuff at Walmart that is NASCAR sanctioned is a much lower quality than what they can purchase elsewhere. It may cost more elsewhere, but it is made of a better quality material.

That was one of my concerns back at the beginning of this thread and I guess it is holding true. You get what you pay for.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
Next

Return to Tony