All things Tony
Post a reply

Tony Being Tony

Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:10 pm

I loved this:

Re: Tony Being Tony

Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:17 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:I loved this:

Priceless... I think he held back. The look on his face hinted that he really wanted to give the new kid heck. LOL

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:18 pm

I enjoy the answers Tony gives. lol

Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:52 pm

Yeah, I think he did hold back. Gave the newbie a break.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:12 pm

That was great!! Love that Smoke!!!!

Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:49 am

Wonder if the young guy figured it out or if someone had to tell him after the fact? I think he was thinking Tony was just giving him a hard time just becaues he's new. For the kids sake, I hope he was told & learns quick

Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:29 am

Smoke14Wins wrote:Wonder if the young guy figured it out or if someone had to tell him after the fact? I think he was thinking Tony was just giving him a hard time just becaues he's new. For the kids sake, I hope he was told & learns quick

If he stuttered during the interview anymore, I think they would have started over, with someone else in his seat. No one wants to see their reporters look like buffoons on air.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Tony always entertains wherever he is. That is just our SMOKE.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:48 pm

His personality is as much a part of his attraction as his driving skills.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:00 pm

I think Tony has always marched to his own drummer. I've always loved the story of Tony and his Big Ride racing around the garage on 2 of the three wheels. The noise drove his father crazy so he changed the wheels so they didn't make as much noise. The kid must have been all of 3 years old.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Did anyone notice that the M on the Media Day banner behind Tony makes him look like he has horns?? heheheeheee

Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:18 am

THAT'S OUR TONY........AND THAT'S WHY WE LOVE HIM. THANKS HH!

Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:42 am

Tony did good job holding back. Did you see him squirm in his chair. This is why we love him.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:34 am

That's why I like this guy. He's down to earth and tells it like it is. No sugarcoating.

Had a buddy that ran into him at Cedar Point and said Tony was the most personable, friendly person he'd ever met for being a celeb. They went their seperate ways and my buddy saw him again that day and Tony came up to him and started talking like they were old friends. That's
Tony. 8-)

Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:48 pm

From USA Today: Stewart Shy About Twitter. "I'm scared of saying something that may get taken the wrong way. I already deal with enough of that crap."
Post a reply