FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

HANK..........

<<

Annalee

Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:59 pm

HANK..........

SHR just tweeted that Hank phoned in and he has volunteered to eat the last two drivers after the first segment............. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
#Support Smoke
<<

kim92164

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:57 am

Re: HANK..........

He didn't have to as the "Eliminator" pretty much took care of it for him, lol. That's my new nickname for Tony.
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Annalee wrote:Image

SHR just tweeted that Hank phoned in and he has volunteered to eat the last two drivers after the first segment............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it! He's such a beautiful dog, I would hate to see him with indigestion. :)
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:13 pm

Hey MLWW, glad to see you back......missed you. :)
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
#Support Smoke
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:45 am

Annalee wrote:Hey MLWW, glad to see you back......missed you. :)

Awwww, thanks Annalee. Just been super busy with life but had to come back for the start of the new season! Hope all is well!!
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:15 am

Glad I spotted your post MLWW. I've kept track of you on the other site. Hope you are staying warm this winter.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:56 pm

ndunn wrote:Glad I spotted your post MLWW. I've kept track of you on the other site. Hope you are staying warm this winter.

I know, I see your posts once in a while too! If you're watching mine you know why I've been so busy! We're planning our next NASCAR adventure and this year it looks like it's going to be Texas in November! Plus my "other trip" in a couple of months! I missed you guys and hoping to keep with it for the remainder of the season! Cheers!
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:22 pm

MLWW, come on down to Texas any old time. I go to both Texas races. It's a great track and a good time. Just be sure to pack clothes for hot AND cold weather. You just never know what you're going to get!!

I'll be in the garage all weekend but would love to get a chance to meet if we can.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:34 pm

onerockindoc wrote:MLWW, come on down to Texas any old time. I go to both Texas races. It's a great track and a good time. Just be sure to pack clothes for hot AND cold weather. You just never know what you're going to get!!

I'll be in the garage all weekend but would love to get a chance to meet if we can.

Perfect!! I love meeting up with fellow NASCAR fans. I'll let you know as our plans solidify!
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:59 pm

MyLadyWhiteWolf wrote:
ndunn wrote:Glad I spotted your post MLWW. I've kept track of you on the other site. Hope you are staying warm this winter.

I know, I see your posts once in a while too! If you're watching mine you know why I've been so busy! We're planning our next NASCAR adventure and this year it looks like it's going to be Texas in November! Plus my "other trip" in a couple of months! I missed you guys and hoping to keep with it for the remainder of the season! Cheers!

Did you get your classes finished at Olivet? I've forgotten to see if you mentioned it. I'm waiting to see what you have to say about the big trip later on. Now that is a trip of a life time.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.

Return to Tony