Post a reply

Tony In Winged Sprints This Week

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:47 pm

360 on Thursday night Feb. 7, 2013
410 on Sat & Sun night Feb. 8-9, 2013
Ocala, Florida

Re: Tony In Winged Sprints This Week

Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:03 am

Here's a link to Bubba Raceway Park in Ocala, Fl. http://bubbaracewaypark.com/ the track dosn't sell advanced tickets. I called them & he said the race Will-Not be sold-out. the track is about 40min from us, the wife & I just might be goin tomorrow night...Yeah, Let's go racein Boy's :D :D We are lookin to get Pit-pass's!!

Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:19 am

I'm jealous.......take your camera J, we need up close and personal photos! Have a great time. This probably won't be televised??..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:24 am

Do ya want a Face shot, or a Butt shot, annalee? :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:37 am

Don't care! ..........I'll leave that decision up to you......Just give us your best shot........ :lol: any nesting news yet??

Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:43 am

I'll do my best :mrgreen:

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:02 am

Annalee wrote:Don't care! ..........I'll leave that decision up to you......Just give us your best shot........ :lol: any nesting news yet??

NO, she is still sitting on the egg's :roll: I'll bet Momma Owl is glad it don't take 9 month's to hach em :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Have fun at Bubba Raceway, j :!: :D :D :D Wish I was goin' with ya!!

Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:03 am

HH, you should go.......it's in Florida, can't be to far......Florida isn't that big. Maybe with the two of you going we could get some really good photos......:lol: And while the both of you are soaking up the sun..........we will be digging out and plowing the snow from the storm of the century.. :(

Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:58 pm

Annalee wrote:HH, you should go.......it's in Florida, can't be to far......Florida isn't that big. Maybe with the two of you going we could get some really good photos......:lol: And while the both of you are soaking up the sun..........we will be digging out and plowing the snow from the storm of the century.. :(

j invited Mrs HH & I, but I had to decline. I'm still battling my dizziness/balance problem. I'd love to go, rain or not. We have ponchos.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:31 pm

So sorry, HH.......I have had vertigo too........not fun! Hope you feel better soon......I have used bonine (over the counter). It really helped. And the best thing....... my Dr. told me stand beside the bed and throw myself on the bed....it lines up the inner ear. Sounds crazy but it helped. :)

Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:56 pm

I've been told my balance problem is caused by vestibular hypo-function. They gave me 6 weeks of exercises to do. It's helped a little, but... :|

Annalee wrote:So sorry, HH.......I have had vertigo too........not fun! Hope you feel better soon......I have used bonine (over the counter). It really helped. And the best thing....... my Dr. told me stand beside the bed and throw myself on the bed....it lines up the inner ear. Sounds crazy but it helped. :)

Bonine is the over-the-counter version of Meclizine. Several doctors have told me that Meclizine won't help a vestibular problem, hence, the exercises.

Throw yourself on the bed, huh? On you back or face first? Just once or several times? Sounds interesting.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:13 pm

OK, everybody - think of j. He should be at the track by now... in the rain. It's raining here near Tampa and FL radar shows it's raining around the area where the track is located.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:16 pm

UH-OH... I just went to the track's website and it says, "Sorry Raining We Are Not Racing"

I wonder if j made the trip for nothing?!?

Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Well gang, Thay canceled the race cause of Rain :roll: :roll: We went up there & took some pic's, I couldn't find Tony's car in the pits :( We didn't have to pay to get in the pit's cause of rain. Sorry annalee, No Butt shot's this time :lol: :lol: :lol: Here are some pic's:

Kenny Schrader's Rig

Sprint car #6

Wet Track

The Pit's
Post a reply