All things Tony
Post a reply

What is your gut feeling going into this season?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:34 pm

I think Tony will have a couple wins this season, stir up a lil' trouble, and be a smarta$$ during interviews :D
He'll also have, perhaps for a lil' while, a smokin' hot girl at his side and get some people hot & bothered up in here :lol:
I think he'll make the Chase, and have a shot at a championship again 8-)

Re: What is your gut feeling going into this season?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:11 pm

I just scratch my head at those ideas. :?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm gonna have to watch a few races since I missed practice. Don't see anything on the board different between last yr & this yr at Daytona for Tony. So will have to watch a few practices & races first for him.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:18 pm

jamo14 wrote:I think Tony will have a couple wins this season, stir up a lil' trouble, and be a smarta$$ during interviews :D
He'll also have, perhaps for a lil' while, a smokin' hot girl at his side and get some people hot & bothered up in here :lol:
I think he'll make the Chase, and have a shot at a championship again 8-)

I think Tony will have more than a couple of wins. I think he is going to skip the smarta$$ interviews as he has alot going on this year and doesn't want to waste his time. As for the smokin hot girl well who knows and I really don't follow that part of his life. I love his racing and the Log Mansion, his personality, and what he does for others. He'll make the Chase alright and I don't doubt he'll have another shot at #4.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:11 pm

My gut feeling is the "FIGHT FOR FOUR" is on........... 8-) He can do it! My hope and prayer for him is a "Daytona 500 WIN" and then I could cross that off my bucket list..... ;) It would be incredible!! Ranks right up there with 2011 Championship and his Indy win with Zippy......only this time I will need a whole box of Kleenex!
As for his attitude, love his sense of humor.........don't care......It's Tony......and that why we all love him! I just want him to be happy......and he is happiest racing!!! Hope he races a truck at Eldora!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:22 pm

I will never forget the win with Zippy at the Brickyard. I screamed so hard i couldn't talk. He'll get the Daytona win before his competing days are over.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:04 am

That is my biggest wish also... a Daytona 500 win for Tony :!: :D :D

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:51 am

My gut is always positive this time of year. Wins @ Daytona, Darlington, and Kentucky for sure. Then some more wins in the Chase... sounds good to me!

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:13 am

Wasn't impressed with the Stewart Addington combo last year But I can't help but hope.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:14 pm

osoblu wrote:Wasn't impressed with the Stewart Addington combo last year But I can't help but hope.

Me neither, but I am hoping they were just getting used to each other and that THIS year will be much better!! :D :D

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:08 pm

I was very impressed with Steve & Tony this last year. :-) Looking forward to the next. :-)

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:37 pm

smokieonefour wrote:I was very impressed with Steve & Tony this last year. :-) Looking forward to the next. :-)

Me too!!! Didn't they win four races?? And coulda, woulda, shoulda won more, like Talledega, Bristol,etc...... I went back and watched the races because I was feeling like HH, not sure! But after watching them again, Steve made some great calls and is the calm in the storm.....I can't wait for them to start again. They need to work on Tony qualifying better, so he is not caught up in the start and park wrecks.... My feeling is that, this is the combination that gets Tony the Daytona 500 win... :) GREAT EXPECTATIONS!!

Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Annalee wrote:
smokieonefour wrote:I was very impressed with Steve & Tony this last year. :-) Looking forward to the next. :-)

Me too!!! Didn't they win four races?? And coulda, woulda, shoulda won more, like Talledega, Bristol,etc...... I went back and watched the races because I was feeling like HH, not sure! But after watching them again, Steve made some great calls and is the calm in the storm.....I can't wait for them to start again. They need to work on Tony qualifying better, so he is not caught up in the start and park wrecks.... My feeling is that, this is the combination that gets Tony the Daytona 500 win... :) GREAT EXPECTATIONS!!

["Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012]

I'm hopeful for a Daytona 500 win. However, when was the last time a Daytona 500 winner also won the championship in the same year? I want both for Tony!!!

I feel the same as NanaOK - I'm always hopeful this time of year. I'm anxious for the season to start. Ready 2 go racin'........

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:56 pm

osoblu wrote:Wasn't impressed with the Stewart Addington combo last year But I can't help but hope.

Until Addington shows me otherwise, he's nothin' more than a CC that can win a few races a year...and get NOWHERE NEAR a Cup...check his record. ;)
Post a reply