All things Tony
Post a reply

Re: Breakfast of Champions........

Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:40 pm

smokieonefour wrote:OK... here's another silly pic that goes with the 1st pic posted.

It was sent to me by a friend, along with the 1st photo. I have NO idea who re-worked this, how or even why... LOL

Oh my goodness this picture reminds me of what happened to Humpty Dumpty and it looks like all the kings horses and all the kings men didn't do a very good job of putting Tony back together again.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Can anyone make out the beer brands on those bar spigots? Think I read somewhere that Tony likes to play boardgames. All those drawers would be a good place to store them. LOL

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:44 pm

It was a Mobil 1 commercial shoot........not to sure it was taken at the "LOGMAHAL"......I have seen photos of his bar area and it I remember right the bar stools were brown leather with "HH" on the back and he had one of his Indy cars were mounted on the wall.....but who knows he may have two bars......it is 17,000 square feet.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:30 pm

LOGMAHAL... I like it. I remember mention of the Indy car. But the man cave in the pics also had lights made of animal horns.

Guess Tony can't make ads with his buddy Lewis Hamilton any more.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:14 pm

I like the name LogMahol. I would like to see it completely furnished.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Here's another pic from the shoot....

Post a reply