All things Tony
Post a reply

Breakfast of Champions........

Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:00 pm

That's our Tony!! Breakfast of champions..................... 8-) OREO'S DUNKED IN COKE Wearing his Mobil One fire suit !!!!! Tony knows how to cover all sponsors....... :)

Re: Breakfast of Champions........

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:29 pm

I like Oreo's and I like Coke, but not together. To me they just don't mix. Maybe you just got to acquire a taste for the mixture. You go Tony you do a fine job.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:27 pm

thats Tony exercising. Cant you see him him stretching in the pic. Everyone needs inspiration to do exercises :mrgreen:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:41 pm

Okay Schmoopy........can you do this?!? :lol: See Oreos and Coke do make you stronger! ;)

Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:50 am

There's so much weight on the bar is bending, lol. Or did the Oreo's and Coke make Tony so strong that he's strong enough to bend it all on his own? He's a man of steal. Wow.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:23 am

Is that an air intake valve on the right side of that bar bell.. :?: :?: :mrgreen:

Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:21 am

OK, Annalee, where did you find those cool pics? 8-)

Thanks for posting them!! :D :D

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:45 pm

HummmI I'm wondering if this is the bar in Tony's new home in Indiana. Really cool bar stools and what does the gas pump do or is it a "lookie see"? I'd love to see more pictures of the room and Tony of course.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:29 pm

I'm with you, ndunn. The pics are hilarious, but where is that Man Cave?

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:15 pm

I'm with you, ndunn, I'll bet the room is in his new home. Think about it - after moving in last year (2012), this off-season would have been the first time for him to spend any significant time there, besides a night here-and-there between races and sponsor obligations.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:28 pm

I'm really interested in this room and I hope it is his Log cabin.I hope Tony does get home often to enjoy what he invested in.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:16 pm

OK... here's another silly pic that goes with the 1st pic posted.

It was sent to me by a friend, along with the 1st photo. I have NO idea who re-worked this, how or even why... LOL

Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:49 pm

LOL! Hope Tony has seen these!

Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:23 am

ndunn wrote:I'm really interested in this room and I hope it is his Log cabin.I hope Tony does get home often to enjoy what he invested in.

I think his home is considered a Log Building, not cabin. :mrgreen:

Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:07 pm

I call Tony's place a Hunting/Fishing Lodge. With Bass Pro Shops stepping up with more sponsorship, I wonder if Tony will allow his place to be used for advertisements. Wouldn't blame him he said no, but I would love to see indoor pics.
Post a reply