FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Is it me??????

<<

Smoke_14

Post Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Re: Is it me??????

michaeljohn wrote:how can you experiment when your gonna have a totally different car for 2013?

Body is different but chassis is the same. From what I understand SHR is working on front end geometry and radical shock packages.
Leave the Ears On the Dog
<<

Rochelle

Post Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Pardon my ignorance, and I don't mean that sarcastically, but even with the same chassis, the changes to the body would affect a number of things. Plus, it's a lighter car. I would think those things would limit experimentation. And sorry, but why would you be experimenting with the 14? Hello, he's still in the chase. I can understand experimenting with the 39, but not the 14. Every place he loses in the chase is money lost. Sorry, my pea brain can't wrap itself around that. Sounds more like an excuse than a reason. Something to say to a reporter you're obligated to talk to. But that's just me...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:50 pm

michaeljohn wrote:how can you experiment when your gonna have a totally different car for 2013?

MJ,We usually don't agree on much.........but you are right on this!! You don't experiment on something that you don't have, especially when your in the chase! Doesn't every position pay a bigger paycheck??

Trust me, they are bear hunting with a fly swatter! And listening to them on the scanner, it is like the can't find their way out of the coat closet with an organized search party! :roll: :roll: :!:
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:11 pm

^^^^^^^^ i only brought that question up because i remember there was talk that the 51 team wasnt going to compete next year because of the switch and finch was going to have to scrap all the cars and chassis, so i was confused how SHR could experiment and have them relate to the 2013 car, unless im missing something...
Previous

Return to Tony