All things Tony
Post a reply

October surprise

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:13 pm

I said that I would not comment again. But! here goes:
I would have replaced Tony Gibson last year. You can't put an engineer with a racer. It does not work.
You can put a racer(driver) with an engineer but not a racer(crew chief) with an(engineer). They don't
understand each other. I'm glad that you finally took care of that for Ryan. We wish Tony the best.
I don't think that Tony has bigger fans than our family. We just don't understand the problems.
Why so many? Tony, Ryan, and Danica. Tony should be in his 7th championship. As far as this Nov.
election: Go Romney/Ryan! Go Tony Stewart!

Re: October surprise

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:01 pm

Why are you bringing up Newman's old/Danica's new crew chief in the Tony forum?

Please take your political talk to the lobby. We don't need any more bickering in the on topic forums than we already have. Member relations are strained enough as it is.

As for the rest of your post, could you elaborate on your point, because I didn't understand what you were getting at. :?:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:18 am

i agree with HT, political stuff should not be posted, its just a hornets nest for trouble, its gonna rub someone the wrong way, i should know, it did me a couple times, its cool everyone has an opinion, but that is such a volatile subject,

now as far as tony and 7 championships, nah dont see it, either he was in the hunt and won it, or he faded like he did this year.. i think if he kept grubb could possible be talkin bout number 4 this year, but for reasons unknown we may never know why grubb was fired, so he took his talents to the 11 and in his first year there he and denny are challenging for the cup, and if they dont win this year, wont be long until they do....

Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole. Oh I have opinions on all these random subjects but not gonna go there.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:16 pm

please doc, share them, so i can find any reason to talk about JJ and his championships....

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:43 pm

I'd really like to MJ but I would lose friends for my political views. I'll go into the voting booth alone thank you very much.

If anyone wants to talk about any championships especially the last several you have to talk about Chad...oh I mean JJ to put it into perspective. I can see bringing it up but please do it in the JJ forum.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:08 pm

i dont hold anyones party affiliation against them, im just glad people take the time to listen and vote, im the black sheep, pretty much everyone i know is republican and im the lone democrat, and sure i push the dems agenda on fb, but some of my friends push the rep agenda, and thats cool, the only way someone has power is through knowledge, so i read what my friends post and leave it at that, no reason to start fighting over politics, life is short, enjoy the time we have....

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:10 pm

I heart you MJ

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:55 pm

please dont get mushy on me, or ill clock ya :D

Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:08 pm

clock ya <snicker>

Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:02 am

Rochelle wrote:clock ya <snicker>

ya i heard that once or twice growing up... :P

Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:41 am

michaeljohn wrote:
Rochelle wrote:clock ya <snicker>

ya i heard that once or twice growing up... :P

howzabout.."I'm gonna clean yer clock"? I heard that one more times than I care to remember :shock:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:58 am

thats a good one too MW...

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:38 am

MW's click has prolly been cleaned AND his bell rung once or twice too!

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:08 am

ummmm get rid of that iphone
Post a reply