FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica

<<

Bear

Post Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:35 pm

Danica

Tony,I have been a fan of yours for ever.Could you answer this question for me if possible.When Danica races,it seems as though she is under powered? I know she is new,but when she was in INDY an had good horse power she ran like h---? Maybe i am wrong?I would just like to see her up in the lead more offen!! Your fan Richard L Satek Sr Mpls Minn an gool luck to day !I wish I could be there?
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:53 pm

Re: Danica

Bear - welcome to the SHR fan website. :D :D :D :D

I'm not sure if you are seriously asking Tony Stewart your question or if your question is just rhetorical, but if you are, no one from the SHR organization posts here. It would be cool if they did, but alas, it's just us fans here.

Again, welcome to the site!! :D

When Danica runs a Cup race with a car (#10) prepared by SHR, she gets the same Hendrick engines as Tony & Ryan.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

racer1

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:10 pm

Re: Danica

Danica herself is the main issue with her getting used to this different car. Cup cars handle different due to different tires and more horsepower. The longer the race goes the faster she gets as they correct the setup to suit the changing conditions of the track that is, but its still going to take time. I do somewhat agree though that on this high banked 1 1/2 mile track she should have been faster then she showed in qualifying or practice, but attribute that maybe to her not being used to the handling of these Cup cars--yet anyway? The next couple last Cup races will be interesting with TG as CC? 8-)

Return to Tony