All things Tony
Post a reply

Well, if you qualify with the "schlubs".......

Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Here's to hopin' they qualified in race trim.............. :shock: :shock:

If ya qualify with the "Schlubs", that usually says something about the car, I hope I'm proven wrong here. :?

Re: Well, if you qualify with the "schlubs".......

Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:47 pm

How in the HE!! do you unload garbage and keep it the there????

Re: Well, if you qualify with the "schlubs".......

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:18 pm

Looks like last years set up to me :roll:

Re: Well, if you qualify with the "schlubs".......

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Garbage Truck in Dover AGAIN??????? ...... WTF????? :evil: :x :evil:

Re: Well, if you qualify with the "schlubs".......

Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:00 pm

i think tony fans need to realize that dover is a weak track, every driver has em....

Re: Well, if you qualify with the "schlubs".......

Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:08 pm

this is tonys 5th time in a row at Dover he finishes in the 20's

Re: Well, if you qualify with the "schlubs".......

Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:29 pm

Statistics don't lie. We all seen this coming... but the way that race was today... just was a shame! That was boring.. 7 cars on the lead lap.. #### near all day... from lap what... 62..on.. that was just no fun. Anyways.. we all knew that this was going to be the outcome, but how it that most drivers in the chase refer to Dover as like driving on a dirt track, and the guy that runs on dirt every week.. just slap misses the setup? To me.... that is what is really confusing the #### out of me. Instead of being 10 points back going into Dega next week.. now he is 32.. like those fools on Speed channel were saying today.. a bad day here.. and you might as well put a fork in it for your chances of winning the cup, or staying in contention. 32.. is a big number! with only 7 races left, his only real chance of redemption is at Dega.. barring that the top 4 in points into a big one.. and don't get back into the race.. that is he only real chance at this point.. FORK is getting all shined up .. but It looks like getting rid of Grubb.. really will come back to bit Tony in the ####!

Re: Well, if you qualify with the "schlubs".......

Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Dover hasn't been good to Denny or Brad either, but they ran well today. Maybe they should throw all the notes out and start from scratch. Couldn't be much worse and they might learn something.

At this point the championship is between the 2, 48 and 11. Look at how well Jeff has run and now he's 48 points out, but up to 10th in the standings. As well as he's been placing, he's 1 point further back than he was after Chicago. I'm not looking forward to Dega like I usually do.

Re: Well, if you qualify with the "schlubs".......

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Rochelle wrote:Dover hasn't been good to Denny or Brad either, but they ran well today. Maybe they should throw all the notes out and start from scratch. Couldn't be much worse and they might learn something.

At this point the championship is between the 2, 48 and 11. Look at how well Jeff has run and now he's 48 points out, but up to 10th in the standings. As well as he's been placing, he's 1 point further back than he was after Chicago. I'm not looking forward to Dega like I usually do.



You would think he woulda made up more than what he did, Just goes to show you how competitive this chase is. Can't count anyone out till their mathematically out. Never give up attitude, Things can happen. I thought it was a good race.

Re: Well, if you qualify with the "schlubs".......

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:56 pm

If Jeff can keep having good finishes, he'll at least get to go to the banquet :D

Re: Well, if you qualify with the "schlubs".......

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:22 am

Rochelle wrote:If Jeff can keep having good finishes, he'll at least get to go to the banquet :D

Hopefully. I was glad to see Jeff have a good run. But, he has so much ground to make up. He only makes up a few points each race. Still, It's better than going backwards.

Re: Well, if you qualify with the "schlubs".......

Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:05 pm

austin024 wrote:You would think he woulda made up more than what he did, Just goes to show you how competitive this chase is. Can't count anyone out till their mathematically out. Never give up attitude, Things can happen. I thought it was a good race.


He actually lost ground :lol:

Re: Well, if you qualify with the "schlubs".......

Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:48 pm

HTower wrote:
austin024 wrote:You would think he woulda made up more than what he did, Just goes to show you how competitive this chase is. Can't count anyone out till their mathematically out. Never give up attitude, Things can happen. I thought it was a good race.


He actually lost ground :lol:



Yeah this week 1 point :P lol

Re: Well, if you qualify with the "schlubs".......

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Rochelle wrote:If Jeff can keep having good finishes, he'll at least get to go to the banquet :D


Yeah.. only the top 10 get to go! Jeff loves the food! You know, if that is the only thing he is fighting for at this point, .. he will make the banquet. :D
Post a reply