FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dover

<<

ndunn

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Dover

Annalee wrote:If Denny needed to go to a sports psychologist, he shouldn't have put it out there for public knowledge. The Drs. advice to Denny was to find something about Dover and fall in love with it.....Really!!! :roll: Please.......and I am sure he paid good money for that! It plays right into JJ hands and the mind games they play between the two of them...JJ sees he's worried.....Dover, it's Denny's achilles heel......He knows Denny is worried enough about it to go to a Spts Psych and he loves it. JJ didn't even have to say a word. Mind games......... Remember Carl and Tony!

Annalee I have to believe your right about this. Now either he is doing it to put JJ's head in a spin which I doubt as I've never heard of anyone getting into JJ's head or he just doesn't know any better. Most people who have the sources really don't run around talking about why they can't get IT together. Sounds a shade imature which is not an end all but who in the public needs to know about it.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:38 pm

ndunn wrote:
Annalee wrote:If Denny needed to go to a sports psychologist, he shouldn't have put it out there for public knowledge. The Drs. advice to Denny was to find something about Dover and fall in love with it.....Really!!! :roll: Please.......and I am sure he paid good money for that! It plays right into JJ hands and the mind games they play between the two of them...JJ sees he's worried.....Dover, it's Denny's achilles heel......He knows Denny is worried enough about it to go to a Spts Psych and he loves it. JJ didn't even have to say a word. Mind games......... Remember Carl and Tony!

Annalee I have to believe your right about this. Now either he is doing it to put JJ's head in a spin which I doubt as I've never heard of anyone getting into JJ's head or he just doesn't know any better. Most people who have the sources really don't run around talking about why they can't get IT together. Sounds a shade imature which is not an end all but who in the public needs to know about it.

I disagree. Everyone is worried about the 48 team, only difference is Denny isnt hiding it. He is confronting it. Quite honestly I am willing to bet the 48 team is paying attention to that 11 team as well. I think JJ & Denny are the two most confident drivers in the chase.
ImageImageImage
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:24 am

There's too many, at least the top 5 or so, that I honestly think has a shot at the championship. JJ's been good at this a long time and I hardly think he needs to play mind games. His 5 championships in a row says it all. And Denny is so much more mature and focused this year. I really don't think he's paying too much attention to anything other than trying to run the best race he can each week. I think the championship picture will be clearer after Dega. We all know the carnage will come, it's just who gets caught up in it. That will make or break some of them. Look at the 24 coming in 3rd last week and he only made up 2 points.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:16 am

the difference between denny now and denny of 2010, he isnt shooting his mouth off, like he and mike ford did in texas 2010, makin fun of the 48 pit crew and such, personally when you shoot your mouth off, it means a lack of confidence, and your tryin to convince yourself how good you are, that is one thing JJ never does is brag about what he has accomplished, in fact no driver with that kind of talent has to proclaim all they do is win, this year his attitude is different, there is more maturity in he responses and he is focused, im not a denny fan, but if JJ cant win it, id love to see denny win it, and show that SHR let go of a good thing in grubb.
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:27 am

michaeljohn wrote:the difference between denny now and denny of 2010, he isnt shooting his mouth off, like he and mike ford did in texas 2010, makin fun of the 48 pit crew and such, personally when you shoot your mouth off, it means a lack of confidence, and your tryin to convince yourself how good you are, that is one thing JJ never does is brag about what he has accomplished, in fact no driver with that kind of talent has to proclaim all they do is win, this year his attitude is different, there is more maturity in he responses and he is focused, im not a denny fan, but if JJ cant win it, id love to see denny win it, and show that SHR let go of a good thing in grubb.

...the difference is...he's got the CC that unseeded 5X...and he know's it...Smoke needs to stick with driving and let someone else handle the "day to day" at SHR.
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:26 pm

I like the guy who won,wasn't expecting that,sometimes it's good to be wrong! 8-) :lol:
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:58 pm

Denny is still very young and he has quite a bit on his plate this year. Becoming a Daddy when he didn't expect it, that is big! If things didn't bother him, he wouldn't human. Some people can keep there feelings in check better than others. Plus he has team mates that don't play fair. I sometimes wonder if working next to a powder keg like Kyle, doesn't get on everyone's nerves. It is constant turmoil of shouting, temper tantrums and everyone walking on egg shells. That gets really, really
old. Joey is just there, his mind is on next year and his new team and new team mate Brad.

Right now it is not pressure cooker time.....two races out is when things really heated up and Jimmy really got to Denny in 2010. We are not there yet. I hope he can handle it, but bad pit calls and team miss cues are what did him in. His car was really fast, but waiting to come in 10 laps out for a splash of gas, like Larry McReynolds said was a really, really bad call on the pit box..and when every point counts, could have lost him the Championship. On his scanner Denny stated that too!......

I actually think the biggest challenger is Brad! And we know he has ice running through his veins. He can talk ,the talk, and we will see if he can walk, the walk!

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Brad Keselowski is more than likely going to surprise alot of people with the exception of few.My first choice over any active driver in Nascar would be BK and no driver has impressed me more since the loss of Dale Snr.and i'm not comparing the two,just the talent that exists overall in active drivers today.Kyle is a cry baby w/o dominate equiptment really doesn't impress me and i've had mixed feelings about his driving since he started, he's over-rated.The deal with Ron Hornaday last year just proves what a jack-#### Kyle really is.Fact is BK is so talented that alot of drivers are afraid of him. ;) :P Denny is another cry-baby,certainly Kenseth coming over next year will help someone,probly Kenseth. :lol:
Previous

Return to Tony