FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tony Stewart Store - $3 shipping

<<

NASCARNan

Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:34 pm

Tony Stewart Store - $3 shipping

Has anyone tried ordering from the Tony Stewart Store while they have the $3 shipping going on? I tried to order tonight and I cannot figure out where to add my membership fan club number to get the 10% off discount. I replied back to the Email I received about the special shipping. Does anyone know if they are not honoring the fan club discount since they are offering the special on shipping? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Go Smoke at New Hampshire!
NASCAR Nan
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:49 am

Re: Tony Stewart Store - $3 shipping

When I was a member, I couldn't use the discount......but that wasn't because they don't take it because they do take it. I called them about it & they claimed their computer accepts it. I told them I tried & it didn't work. So over the 5 yrs that I was a member, I had to phone in my orders to get my discount.

Sorry, don't have any good news.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:04 am

I just created an account there to see what's up.

When you select what you want to purchase. click "go back to shopping" button.......when you go back to that page, at the top of the screen will be "Shopping Cart" button. Click that, you'll view what you're going to purchase.

On that page, top left you'll see the button "continue shopping". Right below it is "Have a Promo or Coupon Code? Add it her button. Click that & a little window box will show up & you can put in your code.

Now since it's a new designed site, they may have bug issues where it's not working, or it could work. Watch when you hit the "Apply" button. You should see the amount drop down if it worked. If not, you'll have to place a phone order.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

NASCARNan

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Smoke14Wins wrote:When I was a member, I couldn't use the discount......but that wasn't because they don't take it because they do take it. I called them about it & they claimed their computer accepts it. I told them I tried & it didn't work. So over the 5 yrs that I was a member, I had to phone in my orders to get my discount.

Sorry, don't have any good news.

Thanks for the heads up.
NASCAR Nan
<<

gkbacb

Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:29 am

I ordered a T-shirt for $10, and a Piston key chain, for the $3 shipping, i did it last week and have already recieved my items, good deals on that site, any way had no issues with promo codes or any part of my order. I made the order on 9/13 and the order was delivered on 9/17, fast shipping for $3. 8-)
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:46 am

I would make a couple purchases with shipping that cheap, but don't have the extra to spend.

That was a quick delivery you had gkbacb. I've ordered stuff before that went that quick, but I figured with a $3 shipping deal, it would take longer because they'd have lots of orders to fill. You must have placed your order before the mad rush.
Smoke
<<

gkbacb

Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:51 am

Either I beat the rush or, since it was coming out of Indiana, it is a straight shot across I-90 East, I live about 2 miles north of the highway, and for example Chicago is about 8 hours away. Add a couple of hours to go across Illinios, not really to far to go, i'm really suprised that the store processed the order so quick. Ohh and FYI if anyone gets a T-shirt from this site the sizes are smaller then the norm, i generally wear an XL and i ordered a 2X, because all they had was medium and 2X, anywho the 2X shirt wears like a regular XL, so just beware.
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:53 am

Yep, I ran into that on T-shirt sizes too. My son bought the 1st Ky. Speedway race T-shirt with Tony stuff on the front & got it in mens small. It's a tight fit now on him. He's still irritated over it.
Smoke
<<

NASCARNan

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:20 pm

Well, I have to say I am really disapointed in my Fan Club Membership. There is definitely not a way to enter your Fan Club number when ordering online from the store. I also never received an Email reply back when I sent them a question. I also tried calling the store several times on Friday and always received voicemail. I left a message stating my fan club number and the items I wanted to order along with my phone number. Again, I never received a call back. This is very disappointing to me. I will not renew my membership. I realize people are busy, but with all the avenues I tried, I did not have success at any of them. Okay, I'm done with my "soap box".

Will be cheering for a NH win after the P3 starting position. Go Smoke!
NASCAR Nan

Return to Tony