All things Tony
Post a reply

Re: Bass Pro to sponsor Stewart?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:16 pm

So I'm guessing that's a no. True or not, I'll believe it when someone other than her confirms it.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Oh, I agree...99.9% of all reporters are worthless

Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:56 am

beaverpond wrote:isn't that how reporters keep their jobs...be the first to break a major story with a credible source even if it is not completely a done deal yet.

beaverpond wrote:isn't that how reporters keep their jobs...be the first to break a major story even if it is not completely a done deal yet.

Fixed. Sadly :(

Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:54 pm

I just looked on Jayski's, And I did not see such a report.. so.. Until, it is announced by Stewart himself.. I will just wait for a confirmed announcement. Would be nice.. if I had a choice of type of paint schemes.. not just black... I would consider having some camo on it.. I make reproduction paint schemes for racing games, and for some real racecar drivers (in Whelen and ASA Late Model cars)... a good Black, Orange,Yellow, and (RealTree) Camo would be best... can't wait, that is if it is true. :D

Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:31 pm

HRR wrote:I just looked on Jayski's, And I did not see such a report.. so.. Until, it is announced by Stewart himself.. I will just wait for a confirmed announcement. Would be nice.. if I had a choice of type of paint schemes.. not just black... I would consider having some camo on it.. I make reproduction paint schemes for racing games, and for some real racecar drivers (in Whelen and ASA Late Model cars)... a good Black, Orange,Yellow, and (RealTree) Camo would be best... can't wait, that is if it is true. :D

The original post is the story from Jayski......... :)

Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:43 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
HRR wrote:I just looked on Jayski's, And I did not see such a report.. so.. Until, it is announced by Stewart himself.. I will just wait for a confirmed announcement. Would be nice.. if I had a choice of type of paint schemes.. not just black... I would consider having some camo on it.. I make reproduction paint schemes for racing games, and for some real racecar drivers (in Whelen and ASA Late Model cars)... a good Black, Orange,Yellow, and (RealTree) Camo would be best... can't wait, that is if it is true. :D

The original post is the story from Jayski......... :)

Ahh.. Did enough digging down low.. and found it.. still not official yet.. we have to hear it from SHR.. then we can move forward with the idea of BPS being on board.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:49 am

Well I do find it odd that on the same week BPS rumors are floating around, the 14 has a BIG BPS logo on the rear quarter. BPS has had a logo on the rear quarter all year long, it just has been much smaller then this week. I feel this will happen, as Jamie McMurray signed an extension with Ganassi, and no mention of BPS was made of coming back next year. Have heard that McDonald's will be back on the #1, along with some of the other small sponsors that have been on the #1 this year, but nothing about BPS.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:07 pm

I think this is a really, really,really, good possibility...... :mrgreen: And with Ryan's announcement things are looking up!!

Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Announcement scheduled for 12:30 Friday to announce Tony's sponsorship structure for 2013.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Marty Smith posted on Twitter yesterday in response to a question about BPS going to SHR. His answer basically was "bet the farm on it."

Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:54 pm

And here is the updated BPS event picture. Notice anything? Yep, that's the 2013 uniform Smoke is wearing.
Attachments
9699112.jpg
9699112.jpg (195.6 KiB) Viewed 1797 times

Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:11 pm

Tony looks really, really, good in his new fire suit with his now major sponsor!! 8-)

Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Lookin mighty sporty 8-)

Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Here's a link with photos from the event, including the race car!

http://www.sbnation.com/nascar/2012/10/ ... shops-2013

Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:08 pm

I have designed these schemes for 2013 Bass Pro Shops #14 Impala. These schemes are fictional, and have been in progress for over 4 weeks. Today.. I am giving you some EYE CANDY! Enjoy.

you can see more of my work at Facebook.com
Here is my Facebook Fan Page link
http://www.facebook.com/TotalSimDesigns
Post a reply