All things Tony
Post a reply

Tony will start 28th

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Not a good qualifying run. But he says his car is good after 15 laps into a run. Same car he had in the spring when he didn't do well in practice, qualified 22nd, lead 118 laps and if not for a b.s caution would have won. He will be fine I think and hopefully get get a fourth win and be in a tie with Hamlin for the points lead.

Re: Tony will start 28th

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:32 pm

here's hoping your right. The skid needs to end now. No more playing around.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Go Tony!!!!!! He almost always does better when he starts mid pack

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:28 pm

Practice and qualifying during the day and racing at night again. Last week they qualified on the pole and ran like crap. So that should mean that a crap qualifying lap would equal a win? Sounds about right :D :D :D

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:32 am

Rochelle wrote:Practice and qualifying during the day and racing at night again. Last week they qualified on the pole and ran like crap. So that should mean that a crap qualifying lap would equal a win? Sounds about right :D :D :D

I love your logic, Rochelle. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can only hope you are correct. ;) :D

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:27 pm

so far so good. Up to 10th. TS said pre race that he would be better in longer runs. Doesn't sound like a winning car with the wreck to win strategy coming at the end of the race going to bring out multiple cautions, but a solid ride.
Post a reply