All things Tony
Post a reply

Re: Danica To SHR according to Spenser

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:18 pm

peanut1439 wrote:At least Tony doesn't say "Tell me what to do & I'll do it"...
Geez a Tony Hater on a Tony paid for site, who'd a thunk it? Ohh, I know, a JJ fan !!!! :roll: :P ;) :shock:

It's ok peanut,MJ likes being a 1% er and of course we aren't talking motorcycle clubs either.MJ is entitled to his own opinions,can't argue Tony has had his moments as others.JJ is perfect and long as you don't express your opinions about JJ,everything will be just fine with MJ.Danica is the best female [haven't decided which category yet] so don't express your opinion about her either,unless it suits MJ. :mrgreen:

Re: Danica To SHR according to Spenser

Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:53 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i like how people bring up she throws temper tantrums, when a certain driver who drives the 14 is known to do that too,


Once again, you said exactly what I was thinking.

Re: Danica To SHR according to Spenser

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:16 pm

i didnt say anything bad about tony, but of course two people who think they know everything about racing took it that way, he has a hot temper, big deal, i was making a point, oh i used common sense, god forbid that is used on this site,
peanut im sure you and your multiple personalities will start attacking me, ghead, your a internet loser, and your buddy wolf, is just that too, oh wait, maybe its his kids hacking into his account, dude cant even man up, blames his kids,
talking to you two is like shooting fish in a barrel, the fact of the matter is ive belong to this website longer then both of you, so deal, im not going anywhere, get over over and go bellyache to people who care, its like a broken record with you two, anytime someone forms an opinion and it doesnt meet your standards, you both cry, and yea im a JJ fan what was it tony said recently "" JJ is an amazing driver, an amazing champion and a really good man." its a shame some of his so- called fans are bitter and hateful people. Im here and im not going anywhere so again DEAL. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


and just for you two special people a video, one in which tony yelled and JJ won :twisted: hahahahahaha, fish in the barrel

Re: Danica To SHR according to Spenser

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:19 pm

btw its spelled SPENCER, dont have to thank me.............

Re: Danica To SHR according to Spenser

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:44 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i didnt say anything bad about tony, but of course two people who think they know everything about racing took it that way, he has a hot temper, big deal, i was making a point, oh i used common sense, god forbid that is used on this site


Saying he has a hot temper is like saying Dolly Parton has big you-knows. It's just a fact of life.

Re: Danica To SHR according to Spenser

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Smoke14TS wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:i didnt say anything bad about tony, but of course two people who think they know everything about racing took it that way, he has a hot temper, big deal, i was making a point, oh i used common sense, god forbid that is used on this site


Saying he has a hot temper is like saying Dolly Parton has big you-knows. It's just a fact of life.


haha, you kill me, i can dig the fact that you are a loyal fan, but can also admit that the sun doesnt rise and fall with tony, no driver in nascar is perfect, even the ones i support, JJ has done stuff in the past that made me shake my head, so tony has a hot temper, its not a big deal, it means he has passion, just as drivers should have,

Re: Danica To SHR according to Spenser

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:04 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
Smoke14TS wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:i didnt say anything bad about tony, but of course two people who think they know everything about racing took it that way, he has a hot temper, big deal, i was making a point, oh i used common sense, god forbid that is used on this site


Saying he has a hot temper is like saying Dolly Parton has big you-knows. It's just a fact of life.


haha, you kill me, i can dig the fact that you are a loyal fan, but can also admit that the sun doesnt rise and fall with tony, no driver in nascar is perfect, even the ones i support, JJ has done stuff in the past that made me shake my head, so tony has a hot temper, its not a big deal, it means he has passion, just as drivers should have,


Thing is, JJ saves his stuff for off the track. Surfing on top of golf-carts, riding surfboards down stairs, etc.

Re: Danica To SHR according to Spenser

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Fact of the matter is I see a lot of guys (and gals) get trashed by some Tony fans for the exact same things he himself has done. When another guy or gal complains, he's a whiner or she's a primadonna. When Tony does it, he's telling it like it is and calling it how he sees it. That hypocrisy drives me nuts about a sect of Tony's fanbase.

Fact is, they're all calling it like they see it. For one they don't have the benefit of exterior video and multiple replays that we have. They're confined in that little space. Secondly, often-times they're still running on high from the adrenaline, so if they feel they might've been done wrong, often times that's what they're gonna latch onto until they cool down, same as any human being. Finally, this is their livelyhoods we're talking about. It ain't our lives, it's theirs and that of their teams. I'll never call somebody out for speaking their mind, just for that last reason. There are drivers I don't care for because I don't take them seriously (see: John Wes Townley, Kevin Conway) but the serious racers all have my respect and get my benefit of the doubt. Too bad more fans don't look at it that way.

Re: Danica To SHR according to Spenser

Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:58 am

haha dont bring up the golf cart, that is one of those things i shake my head at. i guess you can say alot of fans are very judgmental, because they want their driver to do no wrong, and that is never going to happen, like you said, we are not in the car, we dont even have an idea the stress they may feel during the race

Re: Danica To SHR according to Spencer

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:09 am

What gets me is that we seem to hold our favorite drivers to a different set of standards than those of other sports, maybe because we are cheering for the driver and not a whole team...in general. He is the one we see week in and week out. There is very little said about the pit crew, while we know they are there and we know how important they are...during a good race, they may only be busy 6 times during the whole race.

MJ is that better...I changed the spelling of Spencer's name in the thread title.

Re: Danica To SHR according to Spenser

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:42 am

i dont think you can change anything in the tittle once the thread is posted, becasuse i wanted to rename one thread i had, but it would not let me, on the old site you were able to do that stuff.

Re: Danica To SHR according to Spencer

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:08 am

It let me do it at first

Re: Danica To SHR according to Spencer

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:10 am

But it reverts back, :roll:

Re: Danica To SHR according to Spenser

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:11 am

Well now hold on here....nope.

Re: Danica To SHR according to Spenser

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:06 am

I found these twitter quoates to be very interesting Tony's take on Danica. I copied and posted the the twitter posts for those who do not have twitter and here is the link they were posted on 3/24/2011.


http://twitter.com/#!/HenryWoffordCSN

HenryWoffordCSNHenry Wofford

Stewarts and Danica will meet after the race, to discuss approach in and out of turns, car dynamics etc. Steward said she learning quickly

HenryWoffordCSNHenry Wofford
Tony Stewart nothing is guaranteed in NASCAR, but Danica is catching on quickly and eager to learn. Sometimes she calls Stewart for advice.

24 Mar

HenryWoffordCSNHenry Wofford

Nascar fans, Tony Stewart is in our newsroom right now. I just talked to Smoke. He said no driver works harder than Danica Patrick.
Post a reply