FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica To SHR according to Spencer

<<

tlmerk

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:29 am

Re: Danica To SHR according to Spencer

Maybe.... you never know.... the more time I have to digest it, the more I might like it...female driver....sponsors, fanbase...mmmm....

I love that Avitar Wolf, and MJ... Tony bashing on a Tony site? Really? I know you get a lot of Sht because you're a JJ fan but still... most of us are Stewart fans and to say you're glad he didn't win is kind of crappy. Go say that on your JJ site then come back and post another music video! LOL
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:03 am

tlmerk wrote:Maybe.... you never know.... the more time I have to digest it, the more I might like it...female driver....sponsors, fanbase...mmmm....

I love that Avitar Wolf, and MJ... Tony bashing on a Tony site? Really? I know you get a lot of Sht because you're a JJ fan but still... most of us are Stewart fans and to say you're glad he didn't win is kind of crappy. Go say that on your JJ site then come back and post another music video! LOL

ya know the people that know me, know im goofing around, im tired of explaining myself everytime someone doesnt like what i type, i have a dry sarcastic sense of humor, and yea im will be honest if someone will make those lil comments about JJ im gonna do the same, so people can see how dumb comments like that are to say about any driver, im tired of bein accused of tony bashing when that is far from the case. if i didnt like tony so much i wouldnt have wasted my time and help TC out with the shirt design for eldora this yr, btw the JJ site i belong to, there isnt hating on people cuz they speak their mind, i do that there, he has done things in the past i wasnt to keen on, like when he tagged kurt at pocono, i spoke my mind on the JJ site, and no one accused me of JJ bashing, i speak my mind, bottom line, im a leader not a follower, im a good person and im tired of bein jumped on, go post your own videos, if you know how.........
<<

tlmerk

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:30 am

Dang MJ, not the response I expected from you. You made the comment you were glad Tony didn't win and I called you on it. I also wrote LOL after my post about the video comment because I've always been appreciative of your posts. You can't make stmts dissing Tony, which you most certainly did, without expecting someone to call you on it. Now who is on his high horse? Not the MJ response I expected. You sound like a guy who needs to lighten up (never the advice I thought I needed to give Mr. Sarcasm, as I too enjoy being sarcastic). I'll end with something I've said once before on this site to someone else. Don't dish it, if you can't take it. And lighten up! I called you on your stmt. Man up. It doesn't mean I don't appreciate most everything else you post but when you're going to diss Tony, I am going to comment, just as you do when someone posts negative stuff about J.J.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
Previous

Return to Tony