All things Tony
Post a reply

POLE!!!

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:26 pm

Can you believe it?........Thanks so much Ryan......Now the both need to drive it like they stole it..........:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: doing my "Happy Dance"......Once in a blue moon!
Last edited by Annalee on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: POLE!!!

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:26 pm

Annalee wrote:Can you believe it?........

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

He SMOKED them 8-)

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:29 pm

I think it was cool Tony gave all the credit to Ryan Newman.
Congrats Tony for qualifying for the 1st race of next season. 1st pole this year for SHR.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:48 pm

Yes, I can believe it :!: :D GO SMOKE!!

Tony has done well at Atlanta in the past. Now, I have to seriously consider him in my weekly picks.

(What happened to Brad's qualifying lap?) :shock:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:00 pm

Tony was of course already in the Budweiser Shootout due to having won that race three times.

It was cool how he gave Ryan all the credit. Ryan is a great teammate. But the driver of the 14 had a lot to do with it too.

But it was #### of a lap. I have a great feeling about Sunday night. I think he might dominate and pick up where he left off at Homestead last year.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:00 pm

:D :D :D :D Tony, Show em how it's done :D :D :D :D
Last edited by ndunn on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:04 pm

Yeah buddy....POLE

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:41 pm

Annalee wrote:Can you believe it?........Thanks so much Ryan......Now the both need to drive it like they stole it..........:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: doing my "Happy Dance"......Once in a blue moon!

WOW I KNEW YOU WOULD LOVE THAT!!!.....LOL did you hear what
they said on speed center?? Its Tony's 14th pole in his 14th season and
he is driving the 14.... awesome!!!! its that Blue Moon for Good
luck... the car got around the track very good i told you the Boys
would get him a good car HE'S ON A MISSION Fighting for four and
he can wheel a race car Go Smoke Go enjoy the race Annalee
get ready happy dance time coming!!!!!

Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:23 am

Congrats Smoke for making the pole. Thank you Ryan. Now SMOKE....please don't do anything stupid like last week. Keep a cool head. We need a win so we have 12 points going into the Chase.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:47 am

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:45 am

I haven't seen anyone post the feeling that I've got right now... RELIEF! Awesome pole! 8-)

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:34 pm

As long as he can turn that Pole into a WIN :!: :D :D

He needs a great finish to lock himself into the Chase so he can carry over his bonus points!

Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:44 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:As long as he can turn that Pole into a WIN :!: :D :D

He needs a great finish to lock himself into the Chase so he can carry over his bonus points!

Amen Brother!

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Hate to sound like a stick in the mud,but i'm more concerned about the finish rather than start.

Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:02 am

wolfgang wrote:Hate to sound like a stick in the mud,but i'm more concerned about the finish rather than start.

Very true. It's not where he starts that's important (although bonus points for leading a lap or the most laps would be nice), it's where he FINISHES that really counts!!
Post a reply