All things Tony
Post a reply

Re: That Fire Still Burns

Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Totally agree with everything you said. I felt so heartbroken after i saw the post-race and media center interviews. You can tell he still wants to win more than ever. Instead of anger, I call it passion. That passion is why I became a fan and that's why I still am a fan.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:53 pm

My problem with the article Peanuts posted is how the writer (looks like it might be Jenna Fryer) is in effect implying you have to be a kiss-#### to be successful in all facets of motorsports.

That's what pisses me off about the culture of racing more than anything. I have a little of the "good ol' days" longing from that aspect. The racing we have, I wouldn't trade for anything, it's great, but I wish people would embrace personalities instead of shunning them. I've read about how it used to be from that aspect, that's what I'd like to see.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:08 pm

I don't know why I am watching the re run of the Vegas race right now. I'll have to turn the channel when it gets down to the end. I just can't stand to watch him lose again after such a great race it was for him. GRRRRRRRRR

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:14 pm

It's rough when you already know the ending. Why are you punishing yourself? Masochist! ;) :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Nothing else on tv except Dog, the Bounty Hunter & I saw those already lol
Glutton for punishment I guess. I have to remember, 1st in points & the 4 extra awards he got. Good Weekend anyway.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:31 pm

My wife is watching her daytime soaps... :P

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:00 pm

awesome post Aaron!
Post a reply