All things Tony
Post a reply

Thanks Matt Kenseth: Tony finishes 28th

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:37 pm

Okay so Tony struggled early and even got lapped. By they turned it around big time and were fighting for the lead. Then after Kenseth let him go, he drove into turn three hard and hit Tony, both cars got sideways, more contact then they spun. Tony was none too happy with Kenseth and threw his helmet at him, and said he was going to bump Kenseth the rest of the year. I like Kenseth, he is a great driver and is usually very smart and clean. I am not sure why he decided to run Tony the way he did. Now only 16 points ahead of 10th. No danger of missing the chase. But would be nice to use those bonus points.

Re: Thanks Matt Kenseth: Tony finishes 28th

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:48 pm

Just my humble opinion.

I didnt see either of them being innocent. Once they got into each other, both were crowding each other. I figure both were probably thinking bounce off one another to show their displeasure, but problem was when they hit tire on tire it turned them. either of them could have avoided that wreck, but neither of them did.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:50 pm

That may be true, But thing is, Kenseth started it by door slamming Tony. That was unnecessary. But that's Bristol and it is what it is. Funny all the SHR cars were taken out tonight.

Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:29 pm

After last night's race, I've come to the conclusion that I don't like Bristol. :x

Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:23 am

I have to agree with HH. This place isn't a race track it is a junk yard. This may be the track where they can put the figure 8 and make it really crazy. I don't like the crash bang but what I do like is the race 4 wide and making it to the front like Tony did during the chase last year. When I need to see real racing I put on the DVD from Homestead and enjoy evey second of it. I've always felt Carl didn't lose anything he just didn't win.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:19 pm

http://www.speedtv.com/video/nascar/cup ... 78132001/1

Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Just my humble opinion.

I didnt see either of them being innocent. Once they got into each other, both were crowding each other. I figure both were probably thinking bounce off one another to show their displeasure, but problem was when they hit tire on tire it turned them. either of them could have avoided that wreck, but neither of them did.

Totally agree with you and all i can say about the helmet issue is wah,wah,wah!

Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:11 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:After last night's race, I've come to the conclusion that I don't like Bristol. :x

Agree HH,WatkinsGlen was a race,Bristol was a crash fest and even clean drivers like Bobby Labonte were getting into others. :shock:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:37 pm

wolfgang wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:After last night's race, I've come to the conclusion that I don't like Bristol. :x

Agree HH,WatkinsGlen was a race,Bristol was a crash fest and even clean drivers like Bobby Labonte were getting into others. :shock:

Absolutely agree :D
Post a reply