All things Tony
Post a reply

Tony...!!!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Tony's Interview Amazing.. Tony is all that and more. Good luck in the F-1.. I know you will be awesome. Tony is the best and will always be better than Jeff Gordan. Go Tony Go...

Re: Tony...!!!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Hmmm, every time i try talkin about Tony to my wife(she is a Gordon fan) she says "come back when ya have 4 Championships & we'll talk"..... Geeeezzz, I hope Tony gets a 3rd Championship this year & his 4th next year too... I want to talk about Tony to my wife again!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:02 pm

jsw14 wrote:Hmmm, every time i try talkin about Tony to my wife(she is a Gordon fan) she says "come back when ya have 4 Championships & we'll talk"..... Geeeezzz, I hope Tony gets a 3rd Championship this year & his 4th next year too... I want to talk about Tony to my wife again!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) :mrgreen:

hahahahaha, I'm lucky, wifey is Huge Fan of Tony's. I think in Lust most of the time. Silly woman !!!! :roll:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:21 pm

jsw14 wrote:Hmmm, every time i try talkin about Tony to my wife(she is a Gordon fan) she says "come back when ya have 4 Championships & we'll talk"..... Geeeezzz, I hope Tony gets a 3rd Championship this year & his 4th next year too... I want to talk about Tony to my wife again!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) :mrgreen:

:shock: Boy... she's tough. She must have been going nuts last week. :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:25 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:

:shock: Boy... she's tough. She must have been going nuts last week. :lol:

U have NO idea HH..... :roll: :roll: ;)

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:32 pm

At first, I was gonna use a word other than "tough" but decided better of it. I don't know her and she don't know me. :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Cool interview. Tony says he really likes his car today lets see what happens
Post a reply