All things Tony
Post a reply

JUST CURIOUS

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:50 pm

Does anybody know who's the blond I've spotted during pre-race and/or victory lane at the past two races?

Re: JUST CURIOUS

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:47 pm

And there you have it folks....the elephant in the room. I was wondering when someone would bring this up. Took longer than usual in my opinion. No disrespect smokeingirl...some love to debate and dissect his personal life.

This Texas girl is zipping her lips.......

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:56 pm

I've watched the scuttlebutt and disrespectful comments happen myself on other sites. As much as I don't think people here would be that awful, enough people are being downright mean that I DON'T want to join in the gossip.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:04 am

I think it is Devan Adamek.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:24 pm

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... nt_count=1

Is this who you've seen? I don't pay attention to his personal exploits.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:39 pm

i think it is really lame how women pick him apart for bein a man, they are just jealous its not them getting l**d by him, and if he doesnt win a championship and his lady fans wanna use that as an excuse, i find it very insulting to him as a man and a driver.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:31 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i think it is realy lame how women pick him apart for bein a man, they are just jealous its not them getting l**d by him, and if he doesnt win a championship and his lady fans wanna use that as an excuse, i find it very insulting to him as a man and a driver.

One of the rare times I agree with you.

Women just don't understand men in the first place.

Oh and the Dinger's ex had an affair with Tony so maybe its her :P.

Shriver me timbers she is only 22! Nice work Smoke!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:i think it is realy lame how women pick him apart for bein a man, they are just jealous its not them getting l**d by him, and if he doesnt win a championship and his lady fans wanna use that as an excuse, i find it very insulting to him as a man and a driver.

Shiver me timbers? really? really?? What are we, pirates??

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:09 pm

onerockindoc wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:

Arrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:04 am

onerockindoc wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:

Shiver me timbers she is only 22! Nice work Smoke!

Post a reply