All things Tony
Post a reply

Tony Master of Side Draft

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:23 pm

During the race when Tony is in the lead especially during green-white checkers, I can't watch, my head is buried in a pillow......So this morning I just replayed the race from Daytona, and his side draft off of Biffle to separate the two Rousch cars was perfection. It separated those two and shot Tony's car around Kenseth what a move, straight to the lead and the rest is history.......Every time I watch him he amazes me more with his talent and car control.. he is simply the BEST!!

Re: Tony Master of Side Draft

Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Bravo!!

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:23 pm

Tony IS the MAN........

Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:14 pm

They say Dale Sr could "see" the air. Well... I think Tony can, too :!: :D :D Great piece of driving by Tony!!

Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Tony is similar to Dale. But he isn't the new Dale Earnhardt. How about he is Tony Stewart. People (including myself) dream of being like Dale Earnhardt. Many boys and girls out there dream of being the next Tony Stewart now too.

The man is just amazing. His talent is second to none. The way he drove the race Saturday is similar to how he won at Homestead. He was down and looked like even out. But he never gave up and in the end was standing in victory lane after passing a Roush Fenway car at that :D.

I could watch him race forever. He is simply the best driver of this generation and my champion.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:44 am

He is THE driver in my opinion. Give him a good car and he is going after a win

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:32 pm

According to legendary NASCAR owner BUD MOORE....the "next Sr." is Kyle Busch. I saw the interview and if ANYBODY would know....it'd be BUD MOORE. After all, he was the owner of the car when Sr. won his first championship....... :shock: 8-)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:35 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:According to legendary NASCAR owner BUD MOORE....the "next Sr." is Kyle Busch. I saw the interview and if ANYBODY would know....it'd be BUD MOORE. After all, he was the owner of the car when Sr. won his first championship....... :shock: 8-)

Tony Stewart is no Dale Earnhardt much less Kyle Busch.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:According to legendary NASCAR owner BUD MOORE....the "next Sr." is Kyle Busch. I saw the interview and if ANYBODY would know....it'd be BUD MOORE. After all, he was the owner of the car when Sr. won his first championship....... :shock: 8-)

Think what you will, and I'm sure you'll have no problem with that, but until you have the insight and knowledge of someone as astute as Bud Moore, you might wanna reserve judgement. Give it some time to develop as things today are FAR MORE competitive and evenly matched across the board. 8-)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Tony is an excellent driver, you're right, give him a good car and he will take it to the checkered flag. Can not wait for New Hampshire I will be there to see him win!!

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:30 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:

Think what you will, and I'm sure you'll have no problem with that, but until you have the insight and knowledge of someone as astute as Bud Moore, you might wanna reserve judgement. Give it some time to develop as things today are FAR MORE competitive and evenly matched across the board. 8-)

When Kyle Busch wins a championship then we'll talk. Even then he wont be in the same conversation as Dale Earnhardt.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Very well said, SS14!! 8-). How about 3 championships.......
Post a reply