All things Tony
Post a reply

TONY TO WALK THE RED CARPET............

Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:15 am

Tony has been nominated twice for ESPY Awards on Wednesday July 11 at 9:00pm EST on ESPN...the two categories are:

Best Championship Performance and Best Driver. I think he is a shoe in for both, but then I maybe a little biased in my opinion. :lol:

That's our Tony.....proud of you!!

Re: TONY TO WALK THE RED CARPET............

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:28 pm

I just hope he wins. I voted for all the candidates most I didn't know who they were. I have no knowledge of who plays soccer or some of the other sports but I still voted..........

Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Me too! I had no idea in soccer or women's basketball, either but I voted for the person whose name I like the best!! :lol: I just made sure Tony got my vote!! When I watch it I will have to see who I voted for...

Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Tony has already won two espys (which are the academy awards of sports). I would love to see him take two home on Wednesday!

He better win the championship battle one. I will be #### if he doesn't.
Last edited by Smokeshow14 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Tony got my vote.

I didn't vote for everything, just some. If I didn't know anything about something, I passed it by

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:11 am

WILL SURE WATCH IT JUST TO SEE HIM WIN

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:46 am

when is it on TV?

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:33 pm

They gave the best championship performance to Lebron James! The Espys are a joke! I am not wasting my time watching this crap ever again.
Last edited by Smokeshow14 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:08 am

when u bunch all the sports together, nothing is goin to beat fball, baseball or basketball, just how it is...

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:33 am

He won best driver......ha ha we already knew that!! :D

Other than the humanitarian awards, I thought the rest was really, really a waste of time and very boring :roll:..... the joke about Kurt Busch and the reporters......dumb! :| Le Bron James another joke and a big waste of good money! :x :x

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:43 am

i enjoyed it, it was entertaining, i thought the KB was funny, jj did a behind the thing for espn/facebook kinda cool, nothing topped pat summit, that is class right there, everything else is just a foot note.
Post a reply