All things Tony
Post a reply

Tony finishes second

Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Another top five run. Had a shot at the win. But they lost too much time on the last pit stop and Jr was just too fast. Oh well great day over all. Looks like they are setting up for another championship 8-) .

Re: Tony finishes second

Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Yes.....The championship is in sight........I believe TONY can do it again.

I know the type is considered yelling and yes I am :D :D :D :D ....Junior got himself off the couch so the reporters can fixate on something else.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:35 pm

That's our Tony!! Fastest car lap speed- 215

Good job team 14. One four tire pit stop 12.4 seconds!! Awesome!!
Great calls and adjustments Steve!!! All in all great day.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:49 pm

I just have to post the best quote ever...ESPN.com

"Dale had the fastest car all day" Stewart said."It's not a national holiday, guys. This morning they were celebrating his fourth anniversary of his last win, so I guess we are all in a state of mourning now, because he has broke that string now, so I don't know what to think."

i just love his sense of humor. I'm sure the remark was made regarding the medias way of reporting.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:50 pm

^ LOL that is funny right there.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:42 pm

ndunn wrote:I just have to post the best quote ever...ESPN.com

"Dale had the fastest car all day" Stewart said."It's not a national holiday, guys. This morning they were celebrating his fourth anniversary of his last win, so I guess we are all in a state of mourning now, because he has broke that string now, so I don't know what to think."

i just love his sense of humor. I'm sure the remark was made regarding the medias way of reporting.

If you go to. http://www.cupscene.com click on videos, then post race, you can see Tony deliver it is his own witty way. Too funny.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:37 pm

way to go Tony and Steve... took it to the top of the field. Unfortunately Jr.. was just too fast. Never the less, next week is a road course. Tony is good there, maybe, a win is just what he needs to establish his true championship intentions. Best of all.. we finished in front of ol' JJ. :D :D

Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:40 am

HRR wrote:way to go Tony and Steve... took it to the top of the field. Unfortunately Jr.. was just too fast. Never the less, next week is a road course. Tony is good there, maybe, a win is just what he needs to establish his true championship intentions. Best of all.. we finished in front of ol' JJ. :D :D

As long as Brian Vickers isn't on the track, Tony should do OK!! :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Brian Vickers is running in the 55 this week... there goes the neighborhood! Don't think Tony forgot what happened last year.. Vickers best keep his distance from Smoke.. or he will get SMOKED!

Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:58 am

Yeah, I read that. I hope the two of them have put that incident behind them. Tony doesn't need another bad finish. He needs to stay up in the points standings.
Post a reply