All things Tony
Post a reply

Tony Stewart rolls off eighth

Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:00 am

Nice lap. I have a good feeling about the race. He has always been strong at Michigan. Another win is in the cards.

Re: Tony Stewart rolls off eighth

Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:05 am

I hope you are right. I didn't include him in my weekly picks, but I would love to be wrong. ;) :D :D

Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:14 am

I picked Tony but with the weather has changed since they qualified so it could be just about anyone.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Raining!!! No lights!! Monday, Monday!! He wins on Monday. Go Tony! My pick to win! Doing my rain dance.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 pm

No Monday race! The rain ends in an hour, the heavy stuff sooner. We will race by 3! Besides I am busy on Monday :x .

Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:36 pm

I put the national weather report for Brooklyn, Mi on some time ago and according to that it should be clearing soon. There are chances of scattered rain but that area of Michigan could be out of the rain pattern. They should beable to get the race in. I wonder if MIS replaced the dryer truck Juan Pablo Montoya took out of commission. Poor Juan will never live that hit down.......

Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:41 pm

ndunn wrote:I put the national weather report for Brooklyn, Mi on some time ago and according to that it should be clearing soon. There are chances of scattered rain but that area of Michigan could be out of the rain pattern. They should beable to get the race in. I wonder if MIS replaced the dryer truck Juan Pablo Montoya took out of commission. Poor Juan will never live that hit down.......

It seems like they did not and NASCAR has 8, not the 9 they started season off with.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:12 pm

ndunn wrote:I put the national weather report for Brooklyn, Mi on some time ago and according to that it should be clearing soon. There are chances of scattered rain but that area of Michigan could be out of the rain pattern. They should beable to get the race in. I wonder if MIS replaced the dryer truck Juan Pablo Montoya took out of commission. Poor Juan will never live that hit down.......

hey nd, ya know the old saying " if your going to make a mistake, make it a good one." i like juan the man, he makes me laugh, just not fond of his bumping into cars.
Post a reply