FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Wal-Mart store

<<

kathelune

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:38 am

Wal-Mart store

Can I return an item to Walmart that is not available at that particular store? I bought an item from another Walmart, but after looking online, it's not available in the Walmart store that I'm trying to return it to. Can I still return it?
Last edited by kathelune on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:58 am

Re: Wal-Mart store

Shouldn't be a problem....if it becomes one...request to see the Store Manager. Also, if you look behind the "customer service" desk, there should be a blue sign with the Store Mgr's name and maybe phone # there should also be the District Mgr's phone # on it too. Just lprogram those #'s in your phone and any time you have a hassle....Make the appropriate call, You have the #'s. I've had and 9/10 times you'll get results quickly.... I hope this helps some.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Your question reminded me of a story. It has been many years since I learned about this story, and I may have the details mixed up, but I'm sure of the point.

We went to the Wal-Mart museum back while Sam Walton was still alive. There was an old Thermos bottle in a glass case. The story about it was that shortly after Sam opened his first store (where the museum was located) a customer brought in the Thermos with a broken glass bottle inside. The customer wanted the broken thermos replaced. The story went that without any questions, Sam replaced the bottle with a new one. The ironic part was that Thermos had changed their bottle design about the same time Sam opened his store, and he never had any of the older model in his store. The broken bottle the customer brought in for exchange was the old model.

If only the people who replaced Sam when he passed away had kept the same principals that Sam had, maybe some people wouldn't think that W-M is evil.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:33 pm

kathelune wrote:Can I return an item to Walmart that is not available at that particular store? I bought an item from another Walmart, but after looking online, it's not available in the Walmart store that I'm trying to return it to. Can I still return it?

The Walmart's here in AZ let you take stuff back to any store and I'm thinking they're all the same
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Return to Tony