FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

TONY on XM Radio 90

<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:29 am

TONY on XM Radio 90

Per Jayski's:

Tony Stewart hosting SiriusXM Special from Eldora: Sirius XM Radio announced that #14-Tony Stewart will host a special edition of Tony Stewart Live from Eldora Speedway, Stewart's dirt track in Rossburg, Ohio, this Tuesday, June 5 (7:00 - 9:00 pm ET). The broadcast will be available to listeners nationwide on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio, channel 90 on Sirius and XM Premier. The show airs the night before Stewart's annual "Prelude to the Dream," the all-star dirt Late Model race that will be run at the half-mile dirt oval and will feature some of racing's best drivers including NASCAR's Jimmie Johnson, Danica Patrick, Kyle Busch, Clint Bowyer, Ryan Newman, Kasey Kahne, Kurt Busch, Ray Evernham, Tony Stewart, IZOD IndyCar Series driver Tony Kanaan and others. On the program, Stewart and co-host Matt Yocum will offer a preview of the Prelude, take calls from race fans across the country, and discuss the current NASCAR season. Scheduled guests on the program include Clint Bowyer, who won the 2011 Prelude, and Steve Letarte, crew chief for #88-Dale Earnhardt Jr.(SiriusXM)(6-2-2012)
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:07 am

Re: TONY on XM Radio 90

I spent two hours listening to his show while preparing my car for todays trip to Eldora. What a hoot! I loved it, especially when he was speechless when the guy with the huge orange mohawk was walking around Eldora with two ,as Tony put it, HOT women. He immediately said he wished his hair was long enough to grow a mohawk if thats how you get the women. This of course opened up a whole other discussion about how they wouldn't fit into the helmets, etc.

My other favorite part was when Clint Bowyer was on the show with them. That man is so #### funny!
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart

Return to Tony