All things Tony
Post a reply

Would love to see Tony new house

Tue May 29, 2012 10:35 am

Found this site online of Tony house being built, would love to have our fan fare meet there.

http://www.sunshinedesignsinc.com/stewart.php

Re: Would love to see Tony new house

Tue May 29, 2012 10:49 am

If you want to see more pictures mailman go to Tonys Pictures on here and there some there.
Thanks for posting this.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:54 am

duffygoofy wrote:If you want to see more pictures mailman go to Tonys Pictures on here and there some there.
Thanks for posting this.

Krissie has just finished moving all tonys stuff in and getting everything ready for him there. ithink thats cool!!

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:56 pm

nitrodanielle wrote:
duffygoofy wrote:If you want to see more pictures mailman go to Tonys Pictures on here and there some there.
Thanks for posting this.

Krissie has just finished moving all tonys stuff in and getting everything ready for him there. ithink thats cool!!

Well if Krissie is done with Tony's house. There went Ryan's job security. He is definitely being released after this season LOL :mrgreen:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:04 am

The house for Tony is just plain awesome. Now the word awesome really does work there. With all it's beauty and the surroundings I just can't see Tony living in such a fancy place. Oh maybe visiting or bowling but he loves the home in town he grew up in. He has said he trusts the neighbors and they trust him. He has their keys and they have his and they watch the property. Tony is a true "Roots" guy and no matter what he does or where he goes he'll always be the kid down the street they love and admire.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:42 am

[/quote]Well if Krissie is done with Tony's house. There went Ryan's job security. He is definitely being released after this season LOL :mrgreen:[/quote]

Schmoopy, I think just the opposite, Tony owes Krissie "Big Time"!!!! That is one BIG house! And to furnish it and decorate it, even with help.........OMG!! I can't even imagine. I call that job insurance! :lol: ;) :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:59 am

Hi all! :)

Saw the pictures, it's really awesome!! Looks like a adventure to live there.
But honestly i don't want to be the person who have to clean all that space! ;)
(Ok i'll go and clean, cu in three weeks :mrgreen: )

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:10 pm

Mustang98 wrote:Hi all! :)

Saw the pictures, it's really awesome!! Looks like a adventure to live there.
But honestly i don't want to be the person who have to clean all that space! ;)
(Ok i'll go and clean, cu in three weeks :mrgreen: )

That's why Tony "has people." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:46 pm

I think there will be people standing in line to get to work in the cabin. As large as the master bath is will take at least 3 people to clean. Now that is a room I'd love to have. It would be nice to have a session where I could ask questions all about the house. Like did he pick out all the materials etc. I think the bowling allys are so cool. Everything on that property right down to the animals and fish that are in the lake are awesome. Get as much pleasure out of the place as you can Tony. You've earned it. By the way Tony guess who gets to have Christmas dinner?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:19 pm

ndunn wrote:By the way Tony guess who gets to have Christmas dinner?

What time should we show up, Tony? :mrgreen: ;) :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:14 pm

I am sure he won't have to hire any caterers because there will be plenty of people in this club willing to donate their time and food...such as myself.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:05 am

True! Just tell me what to bring. I'll be there! :D :D :D :D

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:15 pm

I'll be there in no time.What should i bring?
Oh wait !! I'll bring something real good for Tony.Have to think what he will want.Be back when i think about it. :roll:

Ok, I will bring Tony the girl of his dreams.Only who is she? :lol: :roll:
Last edited by duffygoofy on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:26 am

I'll bring the beer!!!! How much should I bring though? 8-)

Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:56 am

kim92164 wrote:I'll bring the beer!!!! How much should I bring though? 8-)

ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a reply