All things Tony
Post a reply

Vegas Live Web Cams

Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Ok, it's a shot in the dark, they're not live like watching TV, you get a still picture & then I believe you have to refresh the page to view a new still shot. But there's all kinds of cams to click onto.
http://www.8newsnow.com/category/8022/las-vegas-city-cams?nav=menu102_5_1&redirected=true

Re: Vegas Live Web Cams

Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:47 pm

Prime rib with sides is at Circus Circus.
It's a partly cloudy day. Just haven't spotted a red #14 going down the strip yet.

Pictures must get updated every 5 mins.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:01 pm

TAXI!!!!! Corner of Sarah & LV Blvd. Shoot, yellow taxi

3:06 PM Hey we all could use this vehicle at our house, a Brinks truck. Make sure it's full boys!

3:09 PM Someone (Vegas Blvd & Stewart Ave) is hauling their camper. Must be going to the track I'd assume.

Yes, I'n bored until I have to leave in a few to take the kids to the ortho dentist for a check up.

I did not know there were 2 airports there & not too far apart, or so it looks on the map.

You know, some of the web cams aren't working. Just wonder if they're not working because it's the route Tony will be on. Just a thought.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:30 pm

When Tony Stewart drives a cab, it's an event! Catch it at 5 p.m. EST today on "NASCAR Now" on ESPN2 and on the "NASCAR on FOX" pre-race show on Sunday.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Hubby watched NASCAR Now & didn't see anything about it.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:42 pm

He's prpbably done doing his Taxi drive for the day. I just thought about pulling the map up closer & going to hybrid view where you can see the cars & such (birds eye view) & can move it along the strip. But as close as I could get it, the Taxi would have to have a big #14 on top or you wouldn't know if you seen it or not. I seen a few red cars, but ?????

I guess I have to give up. Can only make out the yellow Taxi vehicles. Been cruising all over Vegas & can't find anything else. But I can see the city since I haven't been there since 1992.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:32 pm

I watched Nascar Now & they had 2 Great interviews with Tony & the car wasn't Red, it was the Mobil1 Paint Scheme, looked awesome & so did he.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:37 pm

I guess that's what I get for relying on him to say something while he's trying to watch it & play poker on line too. I'll just have to hope for pictures next.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:39 pm

They're gonna replay it on Fox on the pre-race show on Sunday.
Post a reply