FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Happy birthday Tony !!!!!

<<

smoken14girl

Post Sun May 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Happy birthday Tony !!!!!

This is a Happy birthday wish to you from me! May your day be filled with relaxing time and pleasure as well as frineds and loved ones close by! You are a great guy Tony and I wanted you to know how deeply touched I am to have you in my life to look up to!

Happy Birthday Tony! 41 is still a youngin' you are not old until I say so okay!

Love you and see you soon in Michigan

Cheyene <3 <3 <3
I am a proud fan of Tony Stewart #14 mobile1 for StewartHaasRacing
Also proud of my boy Tony for being Champ in 2011 lets go ge another one <3
<<

smokieonefour

Post Sun May 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Re: Happy birthday Tony !!!!!

Happy birthday, big guy... the moon eclipsed the sun for you, it was such a day! :-)

Hope you have a blast, drink too much and wake up tomorrow, feeling no older, but wiser. ;-)

Hey, now you're officially "Forty-something" ;-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Mitzi

Post Mon May 21, 2012 2:40 am

Hoping your 41st Birthday was the best one yet! I can't wait till Bristol. I have Hot Passes, given to me by David Stremme for helping him get followers on Twitter. I hope to see you and maybe even get a pic with you. You have been my favorite driver since you started driving for Ranier. I live 10 miles from Prestonsburg Ky. Some day if your passing thru I'd love to take you to Billy Ray's , I know you love there food cause it's in a book at the Ranier Racing showcase at the tourism office here. Love ya and hope to meet you someday. You have had such a great start to the season, Keep the crew in line, cause I know as long as they give you a good car, No one can beat you ! OXOX
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Mon May 21, 2012 6:03 am

smokieonefour wrote:Happy birthday, big guy... the moon eclipsed the sun for you, it was such a day! :-) Hey, now you're officially "Forty-something" ;-)

Now that was well said!!
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart

Return to Tony