FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Win Tony's Tie from today!

<<

Smokesprincess

Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Win Tony's Tie from today!

From Facebook
Tony Stewart

Tony Stewart is sporting a new tie today for his visit to Washington, D.C. Smoke will autograph the tie and give it away to one lucky person. All you have to do is register (or re-register) for the Quicken Loans "You're the Boss" sweepstakes sometime over the next 24-hour period, and you'll automatically be eligible to win the autographed tie. The winner will be randomly drawn from all entries received between 1:50 p.m. EST on April 17, 2012 and 1:50 p.m. EST on April 18, 2012, and will be contacted via email. Good luck!
http://​racing.quickenloans.com/​youre-the-boss/
The greatest thing in life is doing what people say you cannot do! (Unknown)
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Win Tony's Tie from today!

Would be nice, but I don't feel like getting hounded by quicken loans for stuff, so I'll pass.

I already received an autograph in the mail the other day. I received my Championship photo that Tony autographed for entering the Foundation raffle for a vehicle before the dead line was up.
Now if I could only get to him in person with my 2011 Championship jacket to have him autograph that, I would be really happy. :D The one time he was sorta close by, I had to be sick & couldn't go a couple yrs ago. I've not been able to attend any others since either as that goes. Just wish he could come here to this Office Depot, but the manager isn't interested I guess, says not enough interest. That's just his opinion I'm sure, he probably doesn't want to crowd, OR maybe the small shopping center won't allow such an event because of slim parking. But the mall is across the road so there's plenty parking space if you want to get tech. about it!
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Smoke14Wins wrote:Would be nice, but I don't feel like getting hounded by quicken loans for stuff, so I'll pass.

I've signed up for this contest for the past month and I've received maybe 2 emails. They are really good about NOT spamming you to death.
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Does anyone know what ever happened with this? Seems odd that they just dropped the ball, unless of course I missed who one it.
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

smokieonefour

Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:46 pm

I have looked... looked... and looked some more online... and can't find one single iota of info about the tie. Not on SHR sites... not on Quicken loan site... it's like the tie disappeared.

Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough or in the right places... but I can't find a thing on it - where it went, to whom and when or how. Weird.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:37 pm

smokieonefour wrote:I have looked... looked... and looked some more online... and can't find one single iota of info about the tie. Not on SHR sites... not on Quicken loan site... it's like the tie disappeared.

Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough or in the right places... but I can't find a thing on it - where it went, to whom and when or how. Weird.

Maybe... Tony loved it sooooo much that he just couldn't part with it! :lol:
<<

kim92164

Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:40 am

Maybe Tony's going to deliver the tie personally :lol: I'd accept that. A friend of mine said she'd rather have the neck the tie had been around.
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:57 pm

kim92164 wrote:Maybe Tony's going to deliver the tie personally :lol: I'd accept that. A friend of mine said she'd rather have the neck the tie had been around.

Nice! I second that! :oops:
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Thu May 03, 2012 6:45 am

I thought by now we'd know the winner. Though I haven't looked, but thought it would be posted in here. Would have been neat if it was one of the garage gang members. I didn't try for it, so it's not me.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu May 03, 2012 1:59 pm

Thanks for info. I won a steak dinner from the Outback a couple weeks ago in this contest. Still waiting to get it in the mail. Wonder who won the grand prize?
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Thu May 03, 2012 7:05 pm

tlmerk wrote:Thanks for info. I won a steak dinner from the Outback a couple weeks ago in this contest. Still waiting to get it in the mail. Wonder who won the grand prize?

I think SHR tweeted yesterday that the winner will be annouced mid-May for the Grand Prize. I also read in one of Krissie Newman's blogs that Tony should be able to move into his house in mid-May so I might have got my wires crossed!! I won a steak dinner too! Pretty cool since I never win anything! LOL

Return to Tony