All things Tony
Post a reply

Richmond

Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:21 pm

1st practice is over. Smoke was 30th fastest. Ran a bunch of laps, but his name doesn't show up in the top 10 for 10 lap averages. Was he happy with the car? I didn't see any practice on TV.

Re: Richmond

Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:41 pm

I never saw an interview with Tony or Ryan during either practice, so I have no idea. I was hoping for an interview, but it never came. :x

Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:48 pm

I don't know what is going on but even in the second practice Tony was in the bottom on times. I don't think he could be happy with his car! I hope his first lap during the 1st practice wasn't a qualifying run ; if it was we are in big trouble!!!! This is not looking good. :( I am afraid to even watch qualifying. :roll:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Espn Interviewed him... I was at work..so couldnt pay complete attention but I know he was talking about the Colts... :D

Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:33 pm

There is rain heading for the track now, but the forecast calls for it to be clear by the start of the race. The rain moving through this afternoon will wash away any rubber from the NW race last night.

Rain chances increase again as the race goes on, but they expect to get to the half-way point. The race could be rain-shortened, depending on how fast the system moves toward the track.

Just another twist for the CCs to deal with. :roll:

Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:01 pm

No worries, when I went here for both races in 2009, it rained HEAVY at 6:00 both times, and they started the race without a hitch. Tony and Ryan both have brand new cars, perhaps brand new car blues for Tony?
Post a reply