FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Latest Tony Log Cabin Pics

<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:05 pm

Re: Latest Tony Log Cabin Pics

HiddenHollow wrote:Not a full floor plan, but this is what I have found over the years:

:arrow: http://www.sunshinedesignsinc.com/stewart.php

:arrow: http://www.ellisnunnarchitects.com/proj ... t_main.htm

:arrow: http://www.pioneer-loghomes.com/pdf/Ste ... g-Home.pdf

You would probably have to go to the Bartholomew County building department for a full set of construction plans.

Thanks, HH, for the info, but I'm not driven to drive to Ba. Co. to obtain a full set of construction plans. I don't need to see the elevator design, or how the ashes are removed from the fireplaces. LOL But a layout plan does let me get a sense of the space.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:56 pm

Thanks for all the info posting. Most interesting. I can't believe it was 6 years construction was started on this house. All the work with the architect started way before that. Which if my math is correct the plans must have been made before SHR was formed. I have followed Ellis Nunn & Associations and seen some of the log homes they have build in Wyoming etc. and it is over whelming what they have done. I can see Tony's point tho and if you got it spend it. He's got to get serious on marriage, kids, and grandchildren.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:28 pm

Yes, he bought the land and demolished the 2 previous homes a few years before SHR started.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:07 pm

Lol HH on the shotgun.

NascarNanaOK wrote:As long as we stalking Tony, has anyone found a floor plan for his home? As an old drafter, a floor plan tells me more than pictures.

Wow! Nana takin' it to a new "level." :shock: :lol:
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:50 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Yes, he bought the land and demolished the 2 previous homes a few years before SHR started.

In 2006, the old main house on the lake was still there as well as the old smaller house out by the road. The metal building hadn't been built yet:

In 2008, the old main house on the lake had been demolished, the old little house had also been demolished, the new little house for the property manager out by the road was being built and the metal building had been built:

In 2010, Tony's new house was under construction:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:20 pm

Thanks for all the info people have posted. It's interesting how Tony bought the property and how he made good use of the property. The home is more luxury than I've ever seen and it is fun to see how he has things in just the right place I assume. Everything is top notch even the wheel barrel at the foot of his bed. I am easy to please but I would like just once to have a walk through just to see how it looks for real.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:16 pm

I know Krissie had a big hand in decorating Tonys house.....it's really nice and very tastefully done.... The furnishings are perfect for a log home.... I think she and Ryan have a log home too..

HiddenHollow wrote:
Yes, he bought the land and demolished the 2 previous homes a few years before SHR started.

You are good.....great detective work!... :D

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:09 am

Annalee wrote:I know Krissie had a big hand in decorating Tonys house.....it's really nice and very tastefully done.... The furnishings are perfect for a log home.... I think she and Ryan have a log home too..

HiddenHollow wrote:

You are good.....great detective work!... :D

Thank you for referring to me as a detective and not a stalker. ;) :lol: I've only been by Hidden Hollow that one time. I was so close, I couldn't resist taking a little side trip just to drive by.

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:42 am

HH.....I love the bar stools with HH monogram on the back.....you need those....I am sure he wouldn't miss a few :lol: :lol: ;)

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

beaverpond

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:05 am

We could use a bunch of those in the Treehouse
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:12 pm

Be right back... :mrgreen:

They do have my initials, don't they. ;)

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

kim92164

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:25 pm

Oh no! From stalker to detective to stool burglar, lol. :shock: I sure hope that if by some strange coincidence if Tony were to read our posts he'd realize we're not serious. lol.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:42 pm

kim92164 wrote:Oh no! From stalker to detective to stool burglar, lol. :shock: I sure hope that if by some strange coincidence if Tony were to read our posts he'd realize we're not serious. lol.

What do you mean? I'm serious! Planning my trip now. :twisted: :twisted: I like them stools. Bwaa-ha-ha-ha-ha...

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

jdpirate

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:23 pm

:shock: :shock: UH OH.....going from stalking to doing midnight requisitioning (if anyone ever worked the night shift, you'd understand). :lol:
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:11 pm

My mother was very "opinionated" about many things. One of her opinions that she was most insistent about was: their "lake place" wasn't a cabin, it was a cottage. Tomato, tomatoe, I didn't see the issue. But I now seem to have a problem with Tony's home being called a cabin. Not because I want it called a cottage, but it is to me, a lodge. A log lodge seems to do it more honor than cabin. Of course, I laugh when Ryan Newman calls Tony's home a Bass Pro Shop, but that is just fun. Does anyone else feel that cabin doesn't fit?
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
PreviousNext

Return to Tony