All things Tony
Post a reply

Re: Latest Tony Log Cabin Pics

Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Thanks for the great pics.! What an awesome house and property. Hope he has a chance to hunt some of the critters in the back woods!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:39 pm

Okay folks, I've held my tongue for, what, two years? This is not a "cabin," it is a "lodge." A very beautiful lodge. But not a cabin. At least I didn't call it a Bass Pro Shop like Ryan did. LOL Has anyone learned how many bedrooms it has? I'm thinking Tony will want to put up his hunting buddies during the season.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Ellis Nunn terms it a "luxury log home."

6 bedrooms
12 bathrooms
5 garage bays

More details about the home can be found in this brochure. The pdf document takes a few minutes to load (must be a slow server) so be patient.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Thank you for the brochure post. I've been to Ellis Nunn lots of times but have never noticed this. Great information.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:01 pm

The brochure isn't on the Ellis Nunn website. It's on the Pioneer Log Homes website, if you notice the url.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:14 pm

My bad... But thank you none the less! (Sometimes I'm not very observant.)

Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:26 pm

No problem. :D When I click on a link I don't always bother to look at the url, either.

I found that brochure a couple years ago and almost forgot about it.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:41 am

I was willing to be patient like you said, but the whole thing loaded in less than 15 seconds. I think it has to do with your internet connection speed more than anything else. I have Time Warner Road Runner Internet Service with High Speed Turbo Access. I also have the Adobe Reader 10, although I am not sure if that makes any difference.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:22 pm

I may have exagerated a little when I posted "a few minutes." But loading the brochure sure wasn't instant. I have a 25/15Mbps fiber internet connection and I'm using Adobe Acrobat 9.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:34 am

Mine loaded in less than 15 seconds, and I'm only on DSL high speed. *shrug* Thanks for the link to the brochure again. I took a look at it before; was good to see it again, especially now with the actual photos. I have a friend who lives in Columbus; will have to ask her if she knows where this is located.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:05 am

mutinywxgirl wrote:I have a friend who lives in Columbus; will have to ask her if she knows where this is located.

Let us know what you find out... would love to know myself. I know it's west of Columbus heading towards Nashville, IN, but that's a large area.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:18 am

That is a beautiful Lodge. Who ever designed is very good. when I have a few million may have to hire them to do mine. :lol:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:27 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
mutinywxgirl wrote:I have a friend who lives in Columbus; will have to ask her if she knows where this is located.

Let us know what you find out... would love to know myself. I know it's west of Columbus heading towards Nashville, IN, but that's a large area.

A large wooded area...we were just there this past weekend, would love to know where exactly Hidden Hollow is...probably right of of Rt. 46 between the two towns. Brown Co. is beautiful!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:06 pm

close belle

The link for brochure loaded zip quick 3 seconds for me.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:45 pm

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES THANKS
Post a reply