FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tony's Live Chat Tonight (replay is ready 4/3/12)

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Tony's Live Chat Tonight (replay is ready 4/3/12)

Anyone ese tune in tonight for the 15 mins of live chat with Tony on Office Depot?
My speakers aren't very loud so it was hard for me to hear anything. I hope they have a replay of this posted later to view. I think he only answered one question off the live Offie Depot chat box, the rest were questions already submitted.
Last edited by Smoke14Wins on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:09 pm

Re: Tony's Live Chat Tonight

Yes, I was there. LOL Had problem with sound myself till I put my headphones on. Think there were at least 2 "live" questions. One of the submitted questions was mine. I'm hoping OD will post it, too. Want to watch it again. Also looking forward to them doing it again. They mentioned a special guest next time. Tony said he knew who it is, but he's not telling.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:40 pm

Re: Tony's Live Chat Tonight

For those who missed it live, Office Depot now has the replay set up. When the web page pulls up from the link I provided, scroll down a tat & you'll see what they have to pick from.
http://www.officedepotracing.com/Fan-Zone/Ask-Tony-Live/
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."

Return to Tony