All things Tony
Post a reply

THAT'S OUR TONY!!!!

Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:42 pm

•Stewart visits the Small Miracles Therapeutic Riding Center: #14-Tony Stewart displayed a different side of his personality Tuesday afternoon, decompressing for over two hours at the Small Miracles Therapeutic Riding Center in the rolling hills of Northeast Tennessee. Stewart not only chatted with a group of wide-eyed special needs children, he helped lead their horses around the barn. He also posed for family photos, signed autographs and shared personal stories. "This place is really close to my heart because I have a cousin who has a similar situation," Stewart said. "To see how programs like this help children, it's much bigger than what we're doing with racing." Stewart became so enamored with the young riders that he had to be pulled away at the last second to conduct a scheduled satellite interview with ESPN. "To see how these kids connect with their horses and ponies is pretty cool," Stewart said. "We over complicate our lives a lot of times. It's neat to be able to detach from all that and make life simpler for a couple hours."(Bristol Herlad Courier and see images of the event here)(3-14-2012)

Tony is so good with children and they all love him!!!

Re: THAT'S OUR TONY!!!!

Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:28 pm

They showed the interview on NASCAR Now today, he did look very relaxed and content in the interview. Plus watching him with the horses and kids was great.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:26 pm

There's a few pic links for that under "Tony" section under Tony Pic's.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:38 pm

I love posts like the one here. Not only because it was about Tony but what the subject was. Tony is so right about a couple of hours and it's something we could all remember. I wish I could have seen the interview.............Thanks for the post.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:36 pm

Tony is always doing things like that on the low, while others try to get as much attention as possible. Kudos to Tony.

Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:52 am

I agree with what the others have said, this site allows us to share things we find with other Tony lovers. If we miss something on Nascar Now or anywhere else, we still know what is happening. Thanks to all of you who post such great info on our driver.
Post a reply