FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Trivia help needed

<<

truknleggylady

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Trivia help needed

One of the commentators said Sunday that Tony had not yet won on three (3) tracks. I didn't catch it. Kentucky was one of them; can anyone name the other two? BTW, congrats to Smoke for yet another great race!! We love you. How about your first win at KY Speedway this year? Sounds good to me.
<<

tonycrazy

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: Trivia help needed

Darlington would be the other.......Vegas was another track he had not won at but he fixed that yesterday.... :D .....however if u count the 500 (even tho he has won the spring race) he counts that one since its been a thorn in his side for yrs now...lol...i gotta feeling he'll start clickin these off now....

tc

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:23 pm

"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Lizard

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:52 pm

He also never won at Rockingham, but they unfortunately no longer have a Cup race. Really glad trucks are back there this year.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:07 pm

WHAT,TONY HAS NEVER WON DARLINGTON,THOUGHT HE WAS GOOD :?: Just something to write in case he reads this,it'll give him the oh yeah attitude and change that no win. :lol: The Rock is running a Truck race the end of March i believe,i miss that place! Some say you haven't proven just how good a driver you are till you win at Darlington,wonder if three championships count for anything! :mrgreen:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !

Return to Tony