All things Tony
Post a reply

Vegas!!

Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:41 pm

[color=#FF0000]Good Luck "My Tony" in Vegas today....sending good luck vibes through the airwaves******************* you look mighty fine in that Mobile 1 suit....woopwoop....see ya at Bristol next week...Smoke in Victory Lane today... :D :D :D :D :D [/color]

Re: Vegas!!

Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:21 pm

REDEMPTIONTION WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TONY AND RYAN 1 and 4 SHR WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Congrads to Tony on the Vegas win. He is definately the King of the restarts--simply amazing. Ryan got 4th so his fans cant complain too much. 8-)

Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:55 pm

your a first class idiot, always falling back on the complaining card when all you do is #### and moan about that sucky driver danica

Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Close at the end. What a show! Great race!

Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:15 pm

It was a great race! Tony's bold, below-the-line move on the next to last restart was fantastic.

Got to give credit to the #48 team. They really battled back and almost pulled it off.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:26 am

Congrats to Tony and Ryan for there 1st and 4th place finishs. I thought the 48 was going to ruin my day but that didn't happen :D :D :D

Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:33 am

I be smilin so hard my face is about to bust open. Those last few laps were as good as it gets- two drivers that hold eight championships, equal cars,good weather/lighting, good track conditions, no time constraints, no tire/fuel/aero/plate issues. I smile because it was a textbook illustration of why you should never, ever underestimate Tony Stewart. His picture is in the dictionary under "kick a$$ and take names"(i.e. restarts and slicing thru lap traffic). jj could have gotten by just about anybody else.....Mario and I believe Smoke is the best racecar driver on earth...btw, thanks, Steve and over the wall gang.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:12 am

This racing for Tony is the answer for should I or shouldn't I when it came to taking Gene Hass's offer. Would being an owner get in the way of racing? Never. I think the racing he did over winter break gave him the grit to start early in the season plus to prove getting Addison wasn't a bad move. Now that they have a win under their belt they can as Brian France says "have at it".

Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:50 am

Congratulations to Smoke. We are all so happy for you and Ryan. Great finishes for SHR.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:05 pm

Big congrats to Smoke and SHR on the big 1st time win at Vegas..way to hold off JJ there.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Post-race media center video:

Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:19 pm

I've been smiling all day...that and accepting congrats from all my co-workers...kind of feel like I drove that dang car yesterday!!

Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:32 pm

I had the same thought today...you'd think I drove the car with all the congrats I've been getting. I :lol:

Great race and such a good feeling to have both the 14 and 39 in the top five. Here's to many more weeks like this one! Absolutely loved seeing Tony get a win at Vegas. If they only hadn't added that pesky Kentucky track to the circuit, there'd only be on track left where he hadn't won. ;) It was made that much sweeter yesterday, remembering last year. That Vegas race last year was one of the things that stuck with me all season long (shoved into a far, far corner by the championship but not totally forgotten).
Post a reply