All things Tony
Post a reply

walmart

Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:17 am

How to report a walmart employee for drug use? I know someone currently employed by walmart and is frequently involved with the purchase and use of illegal drugs, how can I report this to the store anonymously?
Last edited by yaashodi on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: walmart

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:28 am

I wouldn't start here...

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:30 am

...hmmmm, just where IS this Walmart... :) :D

Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:46 am

I thought that was a pre-requisite for employment at Wal-Mart. JK :D

Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:23 pm

I thought this forum was about Tony, not about some losers doing drugs and working at wal mart.... call wal mart, tell them, because I only care about Tony!!!

Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:09 pm

BlackFlag wrote:I thought that was a pre-requisite for employment at Wal-Mart. JK :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Carefull,Larry The Cable Guy will steal that one from yah! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:12 pm

BlackFlag wrote:I thought that was a pre-requisite for employment at Wal-Mart. JK :D

this was kinda what I was thinking as well

Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:34 pm

If it is Marijuna let it be it shouldn't even be illegal. But that's a discussion for another board. If it is something else don't be a snitch lol. Drug use is someone's personal problem.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:07 pm

i think you would feel better if you posted that person's personal information, and if you can, some credit card info, so we can all buy something.......
Post a reply